Buckley Complete Liquid Gels

Buckley Complete Liquid Gels Reviews

Ranked #264 out of 497 in Remedies

November 01, 2016

I struggle with taking liquid medication so I was thrilled when these liquid gels came out! They are not overly large for those who have trouble swallowing pills either. I especially like the Buckley's Complete Liquid Gels with Mucus Relief. This is the only brand that I find actually stops my runny nose and wet cough! The day time gels are non-drowsy so you don't have to stop your regular daily activities! These truly are a lifesaver when I have a cold, I always them in stock in my medicine cabinet!

January 21, 2016

Buckley's tastes awful, but it works... but you could also just reach for these gems! No awful taste, and it works great. It would be nice if they were a little bit more affordable, but I'm willing to pay a premium to ensure that I wont miss any work or fun with friends. Whenever I start to feel a cold coming on Buckley's is my go to medication.

January 12, 2016

I like these ,so glad they came out with capsules because the liquid medicine was to horrible to drink, they work great to eliminate flu symptoms

January 04, 2015

I would only recommend this product as a decongestant for symptoms other than cough. It seems to work as well as DayQuil in that respect, so I don't feel so congested and foggy during the day, but people usually buy buckleys to suppress their cough... And the pills just don't do the same as the cough syrup.

June 22, 2014

These work really well and you don't have to deal with the awful taste.

April 04, 2014

Just bought this product today Iam very impressed

February 19, 2014

This product works well if expensive. Having both day time and night time relief in one package is not only convienent but also effective. The mucus relief works very well and lets you get a good nights sleep while the day time gels do the same without any drowsy effects.