Buckley's Cough and Congestion Syrup Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 497 in Remedies

January 27, 2017

Buckley's is a great cough syrup! It is hard to take down, but then you can feel your entire chest sooth and it puts the cough at ease. Just make sure to only take the required dosages or you will get sick!

January 26, 2017

They don't lie - it does taste very bad but it really does work. It is the only cough syrop I will ever buy because nothing works like buckleys does for us.

January 18, 2017

Buckley's is seriously nasty tasting stuff! They don't lie with their slogan "Tastes Awful, And It Works". I dread getting sick and havung to down this stuff but it truly does the trick!!

January 11, 2017

Buckley's cough syrups have been around for decades because, as the ad says, "It tastes awful but it works!" When I have a cough or congestion, I use Buckley's and find great relief.

January 10, 2017

They don't lie when they say "It tastes awful, and it works!"
    It really doesn't have a pleasant taste.. and it leaves a burning sensation on the way down.
    I tend to chase it with some water, just to be rid of the taste.
    But! it works faster than any of the other brands that I have tried.
    Great to have on hand, especially during the fall/winter months when colds are so common.

January 10, 2017

Buckley's is the only thing that will help reduce or completely get rid of my cough and the night time formula is the only thing that actually allows me to sleep without hacking. It may taste gross like everyone says but it works wonders!

January 02, 2017

i love using buckley's when im sick because it works a lot faster most cough medicine. It really cleans out your nostrils out and makes you feel a whole lot better.

January 02, 2017

I use this product all the time when I have a cough. It doesn't taste good but it works. I recommend this product to anyone suffering the common cough and cold.

January 02, 2017

Buckley's Cough and Congestion Syrup is for me the product for a cough. Although it doesn't taste good, it is very effective and used in our household regularly.

December 17, 2016

I just got over my flu and this was really a lot of help in giving my dry cough some quick relief. It tastes nasty though. The smell of ammonia is really strong and it makes my stomach hurl. I had to chase it with a glass of water.