Buckley's Cough and Congestion Syrup Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 475 in Remedies

October 09, 2016

This is the only stuff my boyfriend will use when he has a cold, and he literally isn't sick for more than a day...ever....Does it work, absolutely, but oh my, I just cannot stand the taste...I would recommend this to anyone who is dying to get rid of their cough, but this just makes me gag...lol koodos to those who can stomach it

October 04, 2016

C'est un sirop efficace totalement en cas de congestion. Par contre, le goût est complètement horrible. L'efficacité du produit me fait l'acheter à chaque fois que quelqu'un est malade chez moi !

October 04, 2016

Wow, I use to think that I was the only one who actually liked the taste of Buckley's. I never understood why they advertised it as tasting awful but being effective. I use this the second I feel a sore throat coming on and it starts to work right away. I recommend this to anyone and everyone when I hear they are suffering from a soar throat. It does have a bit of a thick base but I figure it's because it has to coat the throat. It's my go to medicine for the fall and winter seasons.

September 23, 2016

When you have a chest cold this is a lifesaver, it's so strong tasting but it really helps with a dry or wet cough and soothes sore throats. I like that it is all natural and it helped me through so many bouts of bronchitis, I swear this is probably the most beneficial cough syrup on the market

September 12, 2016

I tried Buckley twice in my life and will never use it again. Very strong smell and it tastes just like it smells. This couch syrup literally took my breath away that I was gasping for air which was not a pleasant feeling. I experienced this feeling twice and that was enough for me. By the way it did not aid with my couch. I have found other couch medicines on the market that work way better.

August 28, 2016

Buckley's always works especially for that sore and scratchy throat. It does taste horrible..but a spoon full of sugar helps the medicine go down...no really, the label suggests mixing it with a spoon of honey

August 23, 2016

Yes, it tastes awful, but it really does work! This is the most effective cough syrup you can buy. It will get rid of your cough, and a sore/scratchy throat.

July 20, 2016

Je suis bien concsiente que le goût de ce syrop est vraiment pas agréable, mais ce qui n'est pa bon au goût est beaucoup mieux pour la santé, n'est-ce pas ? Chaques hiver, lorsque la grippe réussit à m'attraper, j'utilise buckley et je vous garanti que ma grippe par aussi vite qu'elle est arriver. Avec un bon verre d'eau, c'est l'idéal.

July 20, 2016

This is the worst tasting cough syrup I have ever tasted. When first tasted it I had to grab the bottle and read the directions again to make sure you were suppose to ingest it. It tastes the way that old fashioned pain rub liniment smells. I gave it to my mother and she took it with no problems , the taste didn't bother her.

June 07, 2016

I know the taste of this is horrible but it sure works well. This is the only cough syrup I use and it does the job. I usually have a glass a water ready to drink right after I take this,