Buckley's Lozenges 18 pk Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 510 in Remedies

January 10, 2017

These definitely work. I like the cherry flavour because it soothes my throat and tastes great.... until that tiny little centre appears and I get a bit of a shiver from the taste, but then I feel great. I have throat issues so I actually have these in my purse at all times, and in my nightstand drawer as most nights I need to calm the tickle in my throat.

December 20, 2016

I am constantly singing the wonders of this product.
    Best product out there in the lozenge category. I make sure to always have a bag of the lozenges on me to share with friends or family.
    I love Buckleys

October 02, 2016

These are really good for your sore throat, they also reduces your coughing. Your sinus will certainly be cleared after using this. The taste not so good but really works.

September 16, 2016

I use these to help ease my sore throat. It works good but not has amazing as the liquid syrup. It taste just like the syrup. It also helps suppress my coughing.

November 05, 2015

I keep these at home and in my purse for something fast and readily available that I know will work