Bud Light Apple Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 156 in Beer & Cider

July 22, 2016

I was pleasantly surprised by this when I walked into the liquor store and tried a sample. I was thinking it was going to be like a cider, which I don't like. Turns out its NOTHING like a cider and its just an apple tasting beer. Incredibly refreshing and I enjoy it. I started buying this instead of Bud Light Lime for a change. Its considered a premium beer though, therefore you pay more for it.

July 06, 2016

Just tried this for the first time this week. I'm not a big drinker to begin with so wasn't sure what to expect. When I tried this is was genuinely the perfect tasting beer!! It was not powerful at all. It was a nice light beer with a nice hint of Apple .... Yum!!
I kept seeing the commercial and every time I saw it my mouth would water at the thought of the tastes clearly the commercial did its job lol. So like I said I had to go out and buy it.
If you haven't tried it...honestly it's great. An average price but omg so good!!!!

March 11, 2016

For someone like myself that hasn't acquired the taste of a regular beer, this one is absolutely delicious! I really enjoy the apple flavour in this beverage which makes this beer perfect and not too strong.

August 19, 2015

I'm not much of a beer drinker, but when I do drink beer I prefer the lighter ones. I like regular Bud Light, and I love ciders, so basically mixing the two flavours together is brilliant in my mind. I actually really love Bud Light Apple. It's incredibly easy to drink, doesn't have a very strong beer flavour or aftertaste, and is fairly priced. I think this was a good product that they introduced recently, and I hope it stays around for awhile.

June 08, 2015

Apple flavour is very artificial. Tastes more like apple drink mixed with club soda.

June 08, 2015

Perfect for the summer days. If you like bud light lime this is a great change up