Buffy the Vampire Slayer Complete Box Set Reviews

Ranked #159 out of 973 in DVD

November 15, 2016

I watched this growing up, and I rewatched it recently! It was very different back then (before the Twilight, vampire diaries era) so it was captivating! I am a HUGE Joss Whedon fan, and I find I am never disappointed with his work! It is cheesy, funny, and the storylines are creative! I may rewatch this again now that I am talking about it!

April 18, 2016

I used to watch this as a kid.
It was the one vampire show out there before this modern day vampire craze happened.
I find it super cheesy now but it's great for teens.

April 17, 2016

I loved this TV series. I used to watch faithfully each week with my stepson. The first show to introduce vampires. This show came out after the Buffy the vampire slayer movie,

February 24, 2016

Buffy the Vampire Slayer was one of my favorite show as a teenager. I taught Angel was hot lol. It's a great show with lots of action. I thought it was well made. It had some good actors. I believe you can now see the show on Netflix.

January 15, 2016

Buffy the Vampire Slayer Complete Box Set;
never got into this show either
great actors
(sarah michelle gellar was always one of my fave actresses) but this show could never get into it....

January 15, 2016

Childhood fav I had to buy this once I saw it at the store

June 04, 2015

I could never get into this show. There was never a wow factor for me.. a girl who fought vampires. Really?

May 14, 2015

I loved this show when it was a series and watched faithfully. Sarah Michelle Geller is a great actress and did an awesome job acting in this series. I loved all the twists and turns of events and the vampires.

May 05, 2015

The genius of this show is clearly well appreciated on Chickadvisor. Every season was great, but seasons 2 and 6 were particularly stupendous. James Marsters was delightful as Spike, in my opinion some of the best acting ever on television.

April 15, 2015

Buffy the Vampire Slayer has a huge cult following, and it's no wonder. The beginning of the series falls a little flat with some poor acting as the actors get on their feet. But the series definitely picks up. My favourite seasons will always be when Spike gets on the scene. I absolutely love his character. And my favourite, most favourite episode of all time is the musical! Love Spike's Rest in Peace song. I've lost count of the number of times I've played it. Buffy is definitely worth marathon-watching.