Good

Bugaboo Cameleon Stroller Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 134 in Strollers - Travel Systems

Bugaboo Cameleon Complete Stroller The Bugaboo Cameleon is for parents who don't like to compromise on value, safety and fashion. It is for parents who want it all for their child. This baby stroller presents parents with the latest innovation, materials and colors. A Bugaboo Stroller reflects the personalities of the family with tailored fabric colors presenting an opportunity to mix and match with the base colors. The Bugaboo Stroller featured is the Cameleon. It is one of the few strollers which includes a DVD with the user kit for parents who may have trouble working some of the nuances of the baby stroller. The Bugaboo Cameleon Stroller is loaded with features including a reversible seat, reversible handlebar, multi-position seat, bassinet, aerosleep mattress and compact fold. Bugaboo offers high end products for high end parents. The seat and the bassinet can be used separately from the baby strollers frame. The Bugaboo Cameleon distinguishes itself through a modern design which is hip and trendy with parents. The stroller has a functional, streamlined design and unique personality. A trademark of Bugaboo is its modern design and ease of use.

June 27, 2016

This stroller is really easy to assemble which is a huge plus. It's light weight and folds up too a small size. My baby really enjoys the basinette as well as the seat, both are very comfortable. It's great quality, haven't had any issue with anything breaking. It's also very easy to push and steer, even using one hand. It can easily push through grass, dirt and over curbs. However the price is rediculous and I have seen similar strollers for much less.

September 13, 2015

I have been using this stroller for my 2 babies and it was previously owned by a friend, so 3 babies in total used it. It's pretty expensive but worth every benny, it's easy to fold and it maneuvers really well. It grows well with baby. I really love it.

September 03, 2013

Pricier, but your baby is worth it. This stroller is sturdy and colorful. I used a Graco before this and I can feel the difference.

May 10, 2013

I have the older version called the Frog, but the Cameleon is essentially the newer and better version. I've been using the bassinet and base portion for the past 6 weeks and really like it so far. It's stylish and doesn't look like those big plastic strollers. It comes with so many accessories ie. cup holder, parasol, rain cover etc. so it really is the stroller for everyone. The fabric is very high quality and I can tell that it will hold up to many uses.

My only concern (and it could be my specific stroller), but it's really hard to open up from the folded position. I found find myself struggling to get the wheels in the correct position. It might need to be tuned up, but I've watched the YouTube video for it 10 times and it's really not as easy as they make it out to me. But, once you get going I have zero complaints and really love the stroller.

June 01, 2012

Although a pricier stroller, this model is fantastic! I love that the stroller comes with a bassinet feature so that our little one can be easily transferred from the stroller to the house without waking her. The ride is smooth and the stroller easily navigates all weather conditions. Definitely worth the price.

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!