• Bugles Original
  • Bugles Original

Bugles Original Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 2312 in Grocery

October 05, 2016

These are really cheap and tasty! The flavour is very different from anything else I've had, in a good way. They have the perfect amount of salt and don't taste oily. I enjoyed them.

October 05, 2016

Bonne friandise salé en forme de tout petit cône. Très croustillant,c'est délicieux ! Pour ceux qui aime les friandises plus salés !on peu les retrouver dans les dolorama en plus.

October 05, 2016

These are delicious and bursting with flavour. It has a texture like no other. Once you start eating them you will not be able to stop. They are crunchy, buttery or oily. But whatever oil they are made with is a really good flavor, I'm guessing canola oil. They melt in your mouth and the flavours are incredible. Great for snacks for the kiddos.

February 06, 2016

I love bugles!!
Such a great snack.
These are awesome in home made bits and bites.

February 06, 2016

I get these at Walmart for $2.88 and I think that's a decent price especially considering how yummy these are. These are the perfect salty snacks and I also love to dip these in chip dips. So good!

January 02, 2016

Reminds me being a kid and my mom packing these in my snack.

Best thing now they sell them at the dollar stores!

January 02, 2016

There is nothing quite like Bugles! They are salty, crunchy, addictive goodness! I use them every year when I make Holiday Nuts'n Bolts. Truly a unique product!

December 30, 2015

I remember getting these on my school lunches.. Delicious & crispy.

December 30, 2015

I love these for a snack. They are crunchy and come in different flavours! A great snack.

July 08, 2015

First time i bought thsi from dollar store . My daughter is weaning to take it . but she love its taste . she use to ejny it using as claws. BUt when i tasted it i fing goof but little bit much salt . Crispness its awsome . its light and easy to digest snack

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml