Bugles Original Reviews

Ranked #71 out of 2339 in Grocery

February 25, 2017

I personally am not a fan of these, but I remember eating them often as a child and putting them on my fingers all the time. My son has now taken a liking to them and loves to do the same, naturally.

I don't like them because they just are too thick. The flavour is alright, I just don't like the texture and the tickness of these chips. I prefer a good ol' potato chip or a normal corn chip to these.

December 23, 2016

Bugles bring me back to childhood. Mom would always buy us a box. Remember when they used to come in boxes? It is nice to see the BBQ variety back in stores lately. I just wish they would bring back Hotchos too. I like the light corn chip taste and every little horn is well seasoned.

December 21, 2016

I think I might be one of the few people out there that don't like Bugles. I don't even know what it is about them. The taste just doesn't appeal to me and I feel sick if I even eat more than a handful. I wish I liked them because they are so affordable and fun to put on the tips of your fingers.

October 05, 2016

These are really cheap and tasty! The flavour is very different from anything else I've had, in a good way. They have the perfect amount of salt and don't taste oily. I enjoyed them.

October 05, 2016

Bonne friandise salé en forme de tout petit cône. Très croustillant,c'est délicieux ! Pour ceux qui aime les friandises plus salés !on peu les retrouver dans les dolorama en plus.

October 05, 2016

These are delicious and bursting with flavour. It has a texture like no other. Once you start eating them you will not be able to stop. They are crunchy, buttery or oily. But whatever oil they are made with is a really good flavor, I'm guessing canola oil. They melt in your mouth and the flavours are incredible. Great for snacks for the kiddos.

February 06, 2016

I love bugles!!
    Such a great snack.
    These are awesome in home made bits and bites.

February 06, 2016

I get these at Walmart for $2.88 and I think that's a decent price especially considering how yummy these are. These are the perfect salty snacks and I also love to dip these in chip dips. So good!

January 02, 2016

Reminds me being a kid and my mom packing these in my snack.

Best thing now they sell them at the dollar stores!

January 02, 2016

There is nothing quite like Bugles! They are salty, crunchy, addictive goodness! I use them every year when I make Holiday Nuts'n Bolts. Truly a unique product!