Bum Bum Balm by Dimpleskins
Good

Bum Bum Balm by Dimpleskins Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 342 in Diaper Creams

December 23, 2015

This product clears up a diaper rash very quickly. I like that it is cloth diaper friendly and does not contain any petroleum based ingredients.

July 31, 2015

This diaper balm is fantastic! My son doesn't usually get diaper rashes so we don't have to use it on a regular basis, however, when we do need it, it has always done its job so effectively! The smell is great and it doesn't get messy. Compact in size, great for the diaper bag. Also this is all natural so I have been using it with the cloth diapers without having to worry about staining or anything. Highly recommend it!

July 31, 2015

I have used this balm on both my sons. They have sensitive skin and the Bum Bum balm really does the trick in soothing redness and rashes (When I forget to apply it for a few days ) It comes in a tin canister and lasts for a few months. It is 100% natural and I love the super mild lavender and calendula smell it gives. I've recommended this to all my mommy friends and they agree that it is by far the most preferred diaper cream. My boys have since been potty trained but I give the dimpleskins balms as a unique and much appreciated baby shower gift and the mommies have always asked me where I bought them for more!!