• bum genius freetime diapers
  • bum genius freetime diapers

bum genius freetime diapers Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 709 in Diapers - Cloth Diapers

December 04, 2015

I love bumgenius but freetime are my favorites ! I use them at night (with an extra insert) and it' s wonderful ! Love the quality, the colors, the fabric ! :)

December 01, 2014

We absolutely LOVE our bumGenius diapers!!! Our son has been in cloth since he was about a month old. We have never had to deal with diaper rash, "poop explosions", or leaks like a lot of my non-cloth mama friends have. They are so easy to use and care for not to mention that adorable colours and prints available!! They are a little more expensive than some other cloth diaper brands, but in my opinion, worth every penny :) I am actually kind of dreading the day my little guy decides to use the potty!!

November 05, 2014

My favourite diaper for overnights! Its so trim and fitted. No leaks!!

September 04, 2014

Very trim diaper, works great! Very cute colours and print available as well.

June 19, 2014

J'utilise ces couches depuis que mon fils a 3 semaines et elles sont formidables. Aucun problème de fuite ni d'odeur en suivant les recommandations de lavages du fabricant. Pour mon prochain j'utiliserai que ces couces. Par contre au canada, elle se vendent environ 25$ chaque ce qui est un peu dispendieux comparativement à d'autres marques.

July 12, 2013

These are the best cloth diapers on the market! I've only used a couple types, but can say these are very absorbent and easy to use. The cloth panels are build in so no fuss stuffing diapers so it's ultra simple for anyone to use. There is no making a mistake or missing an insert because it's just built in. They come in a rainbow of cute designs and colours as well. One drawback is they can be bulky at first for a smaller baby as with the build-in panels you can't remove them - but the bukly problem was just the look and we haven't had any leaks. They are for babies 8lbs-35lbs so once you baby gets a bit bigger they won't appear as bulky.

Price = I bought mine from Enfant Style for $17.50 each and this is the cheapest I've found them anywhere - stores or online. They often have deals on the website so wait until it's buy 5 get 1 for free.

May 06, 2013

i have been using cloth diapers and this is the only brand i use.

They are very easy to clean and very soft.
You can get them for about 25. you can easily reuse them for another baby so that's a way to save money
What i like best is that it doesn't have later or rubber like Huggies or Pampers do