• Bumble & Bumble Curl Conscious Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner
  • Bumble & Bumble Curl Conscious Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner

Bumble & Bumble Curl Conscious Smoothing Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #882 out of 996 in Shampoo

January 27, 2017

My hair is naturally curly. Bumble and Bumble Curl Conscious shampoo and conditioner is one of the very few products that effectively tame the frizz and hydrate the strands enough to support shiny individual curls rather that a big tangled mess.

August 17, 2016

I really love Bumble and Bumble products, they are very expensive, but worth every penny. The only place I can find this line is at Sephora. I have never seen them on sale. This shampoo and conditioner really works on my natural curls, leaving them well defined and not stiff or sticky. You only have to use a little of this product and lasts a long time.

September 02, 2014

Really liked this product for my naturally curly hair. pricey but worth it.

March 17, 2010

worked very well on curly hair

September 30, 2009

I'm Asian and have thick, course, and usually frizzy hair. It curls a bit, depending on how much I blow-dry it. If I leave it damp and let it dry naturally, it tends to curl more...the downside is that the curls are so dry and frizzy.

The solution: my stylist recommended this as a product that enhances and softens curls. While I can't claim that it "curls" my hair that dramatically, it definitely softens the hair and gives it a bit of a nice, natural "flip" on the ends. Note: it's flippy, but the hair is NOT frizzy! Love it!! I only have this product at my fiance's, so when I wash my hair at my own home, I totally miss it. I can feel the difference - the Bumble and Bumble product definitely makes my hair softer and the hair feels more hydrated.

This also has a very nice scent to it. The website is good too...you can find tips on styling your hair. The only downsides are: 1) the product is a bit pricey, and 2) although cheaper on the website, they don't ship to Canada.

So far, this is my favourite shampoo/conditioner not just because it softens and hydrates the hair, it also curls it a bit.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Mask

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    McDonalds Free McCafe Coffee

BesoYT earned the Beauty Guru badge

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    dating