Bumble and Bumble B.b Texture Hair (Un) Dressing Creme

Bumble and Bumble B.b Texture Hair (Un) Dressing Creme Reviews

Ranked #868 out of 2162 in Hair Care

June 27, 2016

Works well. It gives me the texture that I desperately need in my hair without weighing it down too much. If using too much it sometimes makes it a bit sticky.

June 27, 2016

I have fine short hair and wanted to have some more fullness and texture. This cream is sticky and makes the hair crunchy and not pleasant to touch. I do not recommend this product.

February 18, 2016

this was way over my price range for a super tiny bottle, but, let me tell you....
it holds my crazy curls in place
it is a little bit crunchy as it dries which is something that I try to avoid, but, for short hair it's perfect (which I bought when I had really short hair)

March 02, 2015

I've been perfecting my overnight hair styling routine, which now consists of washing at night, throwing in a big dollop of this cream (root to tip) then doing two french braids or leaving it to air-dry. The B.b Undressing cream gives my hair weightless texture and a nice amount of hold for those wavy styles. There's also a ton in the tube, so it's a great value.