Bumble and Bumble Don't Blow It
Good

Bumble and Bumble Don't Blow It Reviews

Ranked #862 out of 2309 in Hair Care

February 24, 2017

I use Bumble and Bumble Don't Blow It because I use so much heat on my hair to style it, from blow drying to flat ironing.
    Although it can be a more expensive purchase, it does last a long time considering you are using tiny amount to get the job done.
    It protects my hair without feeling greasy , is light enough that you can style your hair afterwards and has a nice scent.
    Using is two or three time a week it has lasted me going on 6 months. Great product!

April 28, 2016

Meh! Not impressed. I have colour treated hair prone to frizz, I applied as directed before blow drying. Nothing great, works as well as any other pre blow dry cream, was very pricey too. It made my hair a bit greasy looking as well.

June 23, 2015

I bought the 5oz bottle at Sephora and I love this. It's a very silky hair creme that it leaves my hair soft!! It smells great, it does feel a little heavy on my super thin hair but it's not too bad. If I were to repurchase I'd get it on sale.