Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-Powder

Bumble and bumble Prêt-à-Powder Reviews

Ranked #437 out of 2161 in Hair Care

July 12, 2016

This product was very hyped about and I am a fan of dry shampoos that are effective for longer than one day. Unfortunately I must have been allergic to something in this formula because although it worked, soaking up oils and leaving my hair with a workable texture, my scalp was very irritated. I had to take it back to Sephora because for 30$ (or any price!) I was not going to use something that was uncomfortable to use.

April 03, 2016

Best dry shampoo ever! I find spray dry shampoos difficult to use, and most texturizing powders really unwieldy. The Pret a Powder is really finely milled, and fool-proof. It blends brilliantly into my dark hair, and somehow makes my hair look better on day two and day three.

March 06, 2016

This is a fine texturizing powder that you shake into your roots for crazy volume. It smells very nice but is not over powering. It does not leave a very noticeable white cast after you shake it into your hair. It is pricy but I think a full size would last a long time since a little goes a long way.

January 27, 2016

The price is very steep for me, which will likely lead me to shop around before committing. However, in all fairness I have to say this product does what it says it will do and makes my greasy hair roots and bangs look fresh and voluminous with just a couple shakes of the powder.

January 17, 2016

Don't let the price scare you! A bottle of this stuff lasts me nearly a year and that's with almost daily usage. This has become my favourite, can't-live-without-it hair product. I use it as a dry shampoo to extend the time between hair washes. I have fine, dark hair so traditional dry shampoos tend to show easily on my hair and weigh it down further. This powder is so fine and soft that it doesn't leave a trace and gives my hair volume and lift.

Tip: Apply powder to roots at night to absorb oil while you sleep! You'll be GTG in the morning!

August 20, 2015

Although it's a bit expensive, Pret a Powder has been the most effective dry shampoo for me - and it also gives my hair texture. It's so much more effective than baby powder, and it smells great. The only set back is the price which is pretty high.