Bumble and bumble Surf Spray Reviews

Ranked #1092 out of 2161 in Hair Care

May 05, 2016

I'm still not 100% in love with this product.

If sprayed too much, it can really make your hair feel dirty and sticky. I did this in the beginning and nearly forgot about this product. Then I read another review which suggested spraying it in your hair just before bed so I decided to give it a try. not bad. I didn't wake up with my hair feeling like it immediately needed to wash. It had a but more wave to it (my hair is naturally wavy/curly but they fall flat by day 2). I also added a bit of mousse to my hair and it looked good. just good. not outstanding, just good.

Not sure if I would buy this again. I'm pretty sure I can skip this step and just use the mousse in my hair.

it does smell nice though.

0.5/5

February 05, 2016

This product is absolutely terrible. It adds an awful texture to your hair and for someone with very fine hair, it adds too much weight and my hair just falls flat and looks greasy. It does not smell good and did not work at all. I do not recommend this product at all.

October 15, 2015

I have a little bit of a wave to my hair and this just enhances the curl. I love it.

March 11, 2015

I have really thin hair, so I have yet to find a surf spray that works extremely well and holds for me. This one has worked the best so far, but still has a couple hours of hold, I was expecting about 8 hours of hold, but I got about 3. It smells great.

August 13, 2014

If you are looking for easy, effortless, sexy beach waves using no heat then you have to pick this up! It smells amazing, tames frizz and gives you that sexy beach waves look which is perfect for the summer :)