Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 32 in Baby Gear - Seats

The Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue enables babies to sit up straight by themselves! This is a revolutionary infant chair that is designed according to your baby's posture and is a snug and cozy environment for your baby. These bumbo seats are perfect for babies from as young as six weeks to an age of approximately fourteen months. Visit thebumbobabyseat.com for more information.

February 20, 2017

We bought our bumbo used and couldn't be happier about that. As for the actual bumbo though.... meh.The full price for this thing is a little ridiculous, not to mention that if you have large or chubby little babes, their thighs don't fit comfortably in it and their bums get stuck. It's an okay product, but it's not a necessity for new parents.

February 16, 2017

We got the Bumbo seat as a gift. Used it 3-4 times tops. The first time baby sat in it without too much complaining but was turning a lot left and right to see what's going on. After this, each attempt to put her in it she would start screaming trying to climb out of it. Newer models have a strap so baby was lifting the whole seat trying to get out of it.

It's not possible to secure it to anything, so for a somewhat more independent baby it will not do any good. They are not too expensive and go on sale regularly, but given the opportunity it's better to test your baby's reaction to it first before purchasing it (in a community centre or something similar).

Otherwise the quality of the foam is good, it's fairly sturdy and would not succumb easily to mechanical influences (i'm thinking biting or poking), while at the same time it is acting like a firm cushion (there are no hard parts other than the strap).

February 13, 2017

I used the bumbo chair for both of my kids. It worked great for them. My only complaint is that the leg holes are so small. For my little chunky monkeys it was hard to get them in the the chair once they started getting bigger

February 01, 2017

I bought this for my son thinking it would help him learn too sit unassisted. He didn't like it at all. He was very uncomfortable every time I would put him in it. He didn't want too sit in it for more than a minute without crying and screaming his face off. I am also concerned about the safety of this device. It tips super easily, so make sure its not on a couch, just flat on the floor and keep an eye on your little one he/she is using this. At $60 I thought it was way too much money. He didn't really have anything to play with connected to it or music too touch or play. I would have too give him a toy but the small itty bitty table that came with it was super small so he would constantly drop the toy and wouldn't be able to grab it himself without flipping the chair over. Not safe and dangerous I believe. It did come with safety straps but that didn't prevent the unit from tipping over.

January 31, 2017

Amazing product but baby grew out of it very quickly .My baby was tilting back and getting out too easily out of it only just after 1 month's use. If you can borrow one from someone instead of buying I would recommend it.

January 23, 2017

I wanted to buy one so bad when I got pregnant ! However my sister in law had one and told me she would lent me it instead since we dont use it for such a long period of time. Turns out I used it too late my baby is 4 months and his thighs are too thick for it I would not recommend it to be honest, but YES you should borrow one

January 17, 2017

While I agree that these are effective in helping your infant sit upright I would argue the age range. The little guy I care for managed to flip himself out of it at only 8 months. I think saying good up to 14 months is slightly misleading.

January 07, 2017

Great product, although the child grows out of it so quickly! If you can scoop one up from a friend or consignment do so! It is definitely not worth the $60 for less than 2 months of use!

January 06, 2017

I purchased the Bumbo so that I would have somewhere to put my daughter when we were out of the house visiting others or at our cottage. It's lightweight which makes it easy to travel with. Even now at 7 months old we still put her in it when we need to feed her and don't have access to a high chair.

December 29, 2016

Both my kids used these and really for the price, I'd pass by it. They hardly ever used these seats and in fact, didn't like them. We had a pink one that discoloured after awhile.

anoosi23 added a new review for
    maggi bouillon

Robynbraye added a new review for
    Kraft BBQ Sauces

hopperxo added a new review for
    NYX Pore Filler

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    Samples coupons