Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 32 in Baby Gear - Seats

The Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue enables babies to sit up straight by themselves! This is a revolutionary infant chair that is designed according to your baby's posture and is a snug and cozy environment for your baby. These bumbo seats are perfect for babies from as young as six weeks to an age of approximately fourteen months. Visit thebumbobabyseat.com for more information.

March 28, 2017

We bought this Bumbo seat for our granddaughter. I had seen my nephews use them with there kids and I thought it would be great for our little grandbaby. She hated it she screamed every time we put her in it. The cats loved it more than her.

It just could be the child but it was a waist of money for us.

March 21, 2017

Je n'ai pas trouvé que ce produit était un bon investissement. Mon bébé porte des couche lavable, il était donc plus difficile de l'asseoir dans le bumbo. De plus, mon fils aime bouger et ne semblait pas confortable. Pour le prix et la durée de son utilité, je n'ai pas trouvé que Ca valait le coût.

March 21, 2017

Realizing how much it costs brand new with tray, I decided to grab one from a mom's swap group. I'm glad I did because I find it super pricy for what it is and my little one outgrew it very quickly. I passed it on to a friend even though I'm planning to have second child. Would I consider purchasing it again? Maybe not.

March 16, 2017

I've had a bimbo for all of my children. I've never purchased one personally because I find them over priced. The seat proves effective for a small period of time unless you have a chubby baby. In that case don't even bother as the leg holes essentially pinch the baby. I can't imagine it being comfortable. I would rather save myself the money and use a normal seat.

March 16, 2017

Je n'aime pas dutout le Bumbo. Mon fils n'avait pas un bon support dorsal malgré qu'il soit capable de se tenir assis seul. Je trouve le produit aussi cher.

March 15, 2017

I have this exact chair! I used it for my son and now it is being used with my 5 month old. The chair is sturdy and I feel like the baby is very secure once clipped inside. I bought the table that goes with the chair and I use it at meal time everyday!

March 08, 2017

J'ai utiliser ce produit pour chacun de mes enfants. Je l'ai aimé au point ou j'en ai également acheté un pour mettre chez les grands-parents lorsque nous sommes en visite. Très utile lorsque notre bébé ne s’assoit pas encore seul.

March 04, 2017

C'est une siège parfait pour les bébés! il ne prends pas de place et est sécuritaire. De plus, il est offert dans plusieurs couleurs c'est super ! Je le recommande fortement, car le bébé peux rester assis confortablement pendant que vous faites la cuisine ou le ménage et de plus avec l'attache vous ne craindrez pas qu'il tombe de ce siège.

March 01, 2017

I have two children and this bumbo worked really really well for my first as he was a smaller and leaner child. He can still fit into it at the age of two and uses it as a fun toy to play with. However my second at the age of 5 months can't fit. He's a larger child and has very chunky legs and can't fit into the bumbo. This is very frustrating that it isn't adjustable but when it does fit your child its a great to have.

March 01, 2017

I never understood the bumbo craze. Any child I've ever seen in one looks so uncomfortable. Little babies aren't suppose to be able to sit up like this. To me it just seems like a money grab. You're baby will be much happier laying on their back or having some tummy time rather than being forced to sit up in this.

Chou-87 added a new review for