Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 32 in Baby Gear - Seats

The Bumbo Baby Seat in Blue enables babies to sit up straight by themselves! This is a revolutionary infant chair that is designed according to your baby's posture and is a snug and cozy environment for your baby. These bumbo seats are perfect for babies from as young as six weeks to an age of approximately fourteen months. Visit thebumbobabyseat.com for more information.

November 10, 2016

I have one of these for my little one. I love that she can sit up in it on her own. It's easy to clean and there's no real cracks for stuff to get into. Would definitely recommend

November 02, 2016

I loved my bumbo chair for my little one! I was able to bring him around the house, knowing he was able to see me and was safe as well. I used it to feed him in sometimes which also worked good when travelling- the price was good as well and he was able to use it for quite awhile before he outgrew it.

October 24, 2016

I wasnt really impressed with the bumbo seat. My daughter was born big and tall..Therefore she could only sit in this for the shortest period of time. I had a bouncer chair that was more effective for her

September 21, 2016

I used this for my last child and it really helped him learn to sit up on his own. I would sit him down while doing chores that were to dangerous to do with him in the carrier and it was also convenient at restaurants. I wish that this had been available when my first child was born, I also like that you can purchase an attachable tray to put snacks and a sippy cup in.

September 18, 2016

Honestly, the bumbo was a life saver with my oldest son. We took it with us every time we were going places where we knew we would be for awhile, including restaurants. When my son was too little to sit in a highchair, we just used the bumbo in the restaurant. The problem with the bumbo with my second son was that because he was a chubby baby, his legs would often get stuck. So we were not able to use the bumbo as long with my second child as much as my first.

September 16, 2016

I've used a bumbo for both kids. They are a comfortable little seat for a baby who can't sit independently yet. It keeps them safe (on the floor) and you can feed them in it. It's a bit pricey in my opinion

September 09, 2016

Well the positives about the bumbo are it helps teach them to sit up and it is very easy to clean. However my guy is so busy and active that by 5 months he knew how to climb out of this. So it didn't really work for us!

August 22, 2016

Not for my kids they couldn't sit in it they tried to get out .it's so silly you not suppose to use it before 6 month old and at 6 month old my baby was so active could sit for 10 minutes.good things it's easy to clean, and durable

August 22, 2016

I think the bumbo seat is over priced. I thankfully got my second hand because a brand new was 50$! My girls liked it but for a short period of time. They don't like to remain seating so it was not for my girls.

August 15, 2016

I had a lot of friends that really like the Bumbo seat so I got one. It is good quality, I like how easy it is to clean and how portable it is. It was not as comfortable for my son as a bouncy seat or a swing and it was quite expensive. Maybe for someone that has a baby that doesn't sit unassisted as early as my little one did this would be good but I don't think I will buy one again.