Bumbo Baby Seat, Lilac with tray

Bumbo Baby Seat, Lilac with tray Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 32 in Baby Gear - Seats

February 03, 2016

great portable seat, lightweight and my son love to sit in this.

February 03, 2016

A friend gave me her Bumbo seat after her daughter grew out of it. I use the chair about 5 minutes a day. I like the chair, but i definitely dont think its worth the price.

September 01, 2015

Great portable seat! The tray is incredible for toys or for food!! Light weight and travels easily.

February 05, 2015

We have the exact same one. Bumbo didnt do miracles for us. She never really liked to sit down and as soon as she got more mobile she just wouldnt sit still. And she had chubby thighs, i couldnt see bumbo to be comfortable either.

October 25, 2014

The product may be great for some people but it didn't work for us. My daughter's legs were too big for the leg openings, so she couldn't even sit into the seat. I'm so glad I didn't buy one of these. We ended up getting the Mommas and Poppas seat and it fit my daughter perfectly.

May 10, 2014

I tried to use the Bumbo with both if my kids and they hated it. The leg openings were too small and the tray never fit properly. Some people like it but it definately wasn't worth it for me.

February 17, 2014

My son didn't like to be sat in the jumbo as he felt stuck, his legs had to be pushed into it and when the table was on it seemed very tight, my son is only 25th percentile in weight so his size wasn't an issue. I just found it very tight and not worth the $60.

September 12, 2013

Love the bumbo with the tray.. we used it from 2 months to 10 months and the tray was the best part as it allowed her to sit and play w/ toys or eat easily.

September 06, 2013

I liked the Bumbo, but I found that it was one of those things that you could not use for months and months (we received ours as a gift so I didn't mid that it didn't get a ton of use). My son quickly figured out how to get out of it (our was before the seatbelt) and so we had to stop using it. When the recall was issued, I sent a request to get the seatbelt, they sent me an email that I had to go pick it up in a store that was close to a 2 hour round trip by car! so I never go it.

August 27, 2013

this product is amazing, once you place child in it, they cant get out, it makes it so convientent to fold laundry and get some chores done around the house with out having to worry about where she is, and with the tray on it you can give them toys or treats for them to occupy themselves with! although once they figure out how to get out of it, thats the end of it cause then they will always get out of it, and of course you should always use it on the floor while the baby is in it with adult supervision, but i love this and recommend it to everyone!