Bumbo Baby Sitter Chair with Play Tray Reviews

Bumbo Baby Sitter Chair with Play Tray The Bumbo Baby Sitter Chair is a revolutionary new concept with world wide patent rights, uniquely designed according to the baby's posture. It is certainly a different take on high chairs and boosters. The baby seat will allow baby to independently sit upright from as young as 3 months up to an age of approximately 14 months. The baby Bumbo seat provides a snug and cozy environment for the baby. For parents looking for something other than n

March 17, 2016

I got the Bumbo seat and tray in teal for my son at my babyshower because I registered for it. I have over the years purchased it as many gifts for friends as well. It wasn't until my son was old enough to use it that I realized, it was a total waste of money.

The product itself is well made. I have had no damages to either piece however I wonder after extensive use how the chair would look from removing the tray often. You sort of have to squish it to fit it.

My son isn't the smallest guy, nor is he by any means a big guy. The seat is designed in such a way that their thighs are so snug...they don't move!! I'm able to squish my guy into the seat but i have a hard time buckling him into it. I get it - a few kids fell out and the product had a recal and straps became mandatory for them. The "additional" straps that are sent to the older seats are easier to use. I have one of the newer design ones and I squish my own hands trying to use the seatbelt thing that I never used it.

On top of it all - after I end up struggling with my - he got so mad at me and cried to get out after I finally secured him in.

March 13, 2016

I paid $50 bucks for chair and tray in Walmart I found. That to be a awesoem price. I love how the chair came in handy when I was next to the baby. Used it for fedding my baby on the table ans stuff. Also when I use to play with baby. Put few little toys on tray and watch baby learn how pick up stuff

September 20, 2015

this is a hard product to review as many babies may love this product. Both of my children hated it. They would cry within minutes of being placed in it. I did not like the lack of support and what looked to be strain that was on their back. Also, I found the legs holes to be very tight around their thighs (average sized babies). For the price, I think I could have found a better alternative.