Burberry Body Eau de Parfum

Burberry Body Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #629 out of 1255 in Perfume

October 20, 2016

This is one of my favourite perfums I really loved smell wonderful just with a small amount it is great I really recomend this perfum girls it's amazing

July 04, 2016

I love the Burgerry perfume. It is expensive, but the go on sale once in a while. This one does react to my skin...It seem to give me allergies. But otherwise, it's a great product, the scent it beautiful. My husband loves it.

May 03, 2016

Absolutely love the scent. It lasts all day and I got a lot of compliments and questions about what scent I was wearing. The price isn't bad for the quality. I would recommend this Scent to anyone especially people who don't like a strong perfume.

March 21, 2016

I love this perfume. It is an easy fragrance that I would be okay with wearing at the office or night out. It is not loud in your face. To me when I picture elegance I picture this smell. This is my signature smell and the staying power is like forever. It lingers on my clothes too.

February 15, 2016

This perfume is the perfect mix of elegance and casual. I am able to wear it at formal occasions as well as school or work. It is long lasting and does not overpower the room. The packaging and bottle are beautiful.

October 16, 2015

OMGoodness!!! This is my favorite parfums. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this. It smells so amazing and it lasts all day! It isn't too overpowering and it is just enough to make people ask me what I'm wearing!

March 31, 2015

Great perfume. I like how soft, airy but mature the scent is. Last all day.

March 31, 2015

This perfume is amazing!!! I received as a sample a few months back and I can gladly say that I only use it for special occasions. I love the smell (not too strong). Very feminine and faint, but it lasts a long time as well.

Would definitely buy it again and would definitely recommend it.

Worth every penny ! :)

February 20, 2013

This one along with the other reviews above, is also very feminine. Light, airy, soft, and very subtle, is a nice one to look into. I had a sample of this, and fell in love with this one too. Now, given that I DO love floral scents and the fact I'm not sure what's in this one, I think I'm converted, lol. It smells nice on me, however, since everybody's body chemistry is different, you might want to try it before buying it. You needn't a lot either, it lingers for a while. Definitely worth recommending.