Burberry Body

Burberry Body Reviews

Ranked #609 out of 1216 in Perfume

Wrapped around a woman, the iconic Burberry trench coat evokes sensuality, femininity, and luxury. In this fragrance, an eclectic composition of fruity-chypre notes envelopes the body, creating a suggestion of effortless seduction. The fragrance opens with a fresh, green touch of absinthe and bright hints of peach and freesia.

September 12, 2016

This perfume is not Burberrys best perfume but it still smells great. It's subtle and feminine. It doesn't last all day so you may need to reapply once.

June 30, 2016

I have only had numerous sample sizes of this but when I run out I will be buying this to add to my perfume collection. It is a must have and smells delightful.

May 11, 2016

I like it, it's elegant, easy to wear, not too common, smells true to the notes, and lasts couple of hours on me which for me is good, nothing does last longer on me! It's not my favourite, and not a must have for me. The interesting thing is my boyfriend never remarks on my perfumes, positively or negatively, yet this is the one that caught his attention! The only one he really takes any notice of, he really likes it on me.. So it scores highly for me for that reason .....

August 03, 2015

One of my favourite perfumes. I often get compliments on the scent.

March 07, 2015

I really love this scent. Its fresh! Its not overpowering, so itès a nice to wear when I got out and a bout on errands or to work

March 07, 2015

This perfume smells so good.great great scent, it is very expensive but if you can afford it, it will make a great gift for someone.

February 05, 2015

I love this fragrance! I am not much for wearing something loud, so this is perfect for me, I never get anything but compliment when wearing it as well, it is subtle and definitely a perfume you can wear everyday.

May 24, 2014

One of the few perfumes I can wear that doesn't give me a headache

November 28, 2012

So, I got a free sample of this is the mail MONTHS ago. Decided to give it a try, and I love it. It smells great, and stays for hours on my body. I've had so many compliments about it. Once my sampler runs out, I might look into purchasing this -- it's that good!

November 14, 2012

Love this perfume! Alot of them tend to change scent with my body chemistry but this one stays true to its orginal scent. I hae repeatedly received compliments when wearing it which is always great! It is a softer scent that is not over powered with a floral smell. The vanilla and sandalwood really come out subtly. I wear this in the winter and fall and will continue to as long as it's on the market.