Burberry Brit Sheer

Burberry Brit Sheer Reviews

Ranked #1127 out of 1213 in Perfume

February 22, 2016

Lovely scent that I've been using since it first came out! Very fresh and light scent that lingers throughout the day in a nice soft way. I always get asked what perfume I'm wearing when I have this on, it's a staple in fragrances for me.

September 16, 2014

This one of the nicest perfume that I have purchased. I like its flirty, sheer scent that lasts me throughout the day without any second applications. The smell also gets enhanced even when you are sweating. I'll only but this though when its on sale. I usually get around 30-40 bucks during the Lisa's cosmetic sale.

June 17, 2014

Great smell, smells fresh, perfect for the summer. It comes in a cute pink bottle, I love it!

March 18, 2009

My boyfriend bought this for me for Valentines from Holt Renfrew. I am in love! I needed to get away from my regular perfume and I came across this. It has such a light flowery scent that I adore. The best part of this fragrance is that it is not overbearing. It has a subtle sexiness that I love and best of all, the men as well as the women that I asked all llove it.