Good

Burberry cat lashes Mascara Reviews

Ranked #147 out of 859 in Mascara

February 27, 2017

This is probably the best mascara I have every used! I've tried both drugstore and high end mascaras and this is by far the most effective one. It is a little pricey so I don't know if its worth dishing out around 30 bucks solely for a mascara but if you can afford it you won't be disappointed. I use this everyday as it's easy to build without clumping and gives me super long defined lashes.

September 28, 2016

I got this as a sample and so far I've been very impressed! It makes my lashes long and almost fake looking, which is pretty nice! The only complaint I have is that it can get a little clumpy on the lower lash line, so I find I end up using a different mascara for my lower lashes.

September 19, 2016

Love this mascara alot. The bristles are small helps separate and lift my lashes. It's great because doesn't clump. My eyelashes look longer and curlier. It goes on nicely stays on all day. Another thing removes easily.

September 13, 2016

I am in love with Burberry Cat Lashes Mascara after receiving it in a swag bag for a beauty event. This Mascara doesn't run, is good for all day wear (13 hours plus) and separates my lashes in a way that they have never before been separated! I highly recommend this mascara if you are looking to try something new!