Burberry Classic Check Rain Boots

Burberry Classic Check Rain Boots Reviews

Ranked #48 out of 103 in Boots

February 18, 2016

I love these rain boots! They're water proof, super comfortable and can even be worn in the winter snow with thermal socks. They're classy and look amazing with any trench coat!

November 19, 2014

I actually got these rain boots as a gift from my boss. She got them from a friend of hers who bought them without trying them on (really??) and gave them to her, but my boss has wide calves so they didn't fit her either. I didn't know they were authentic Burberry and was just happy to get cute rain boots. I kind of have a thing. When I found out they were authentic Burberry rain boots I nearly died. I'm kind of scared to wear them though. It's hard to wear something that is so valuable in the slush and rain and mud... Regardless, they are pretty, and well made. The Sole is durable and well made as well. Excellent make. You can wear them as winter boots too according to the website, and I have once, but I recommend THICK socks or a removable felt insole.

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish

jayvelyn926 added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

Samikins earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    winter please goooo away

Bren has started a new forum topic
    Creative Play Nail Polish