BURBERRY Light Glow Blush in Coral Pink

BURBERRY Light Glow Blush in Coral Pink Reviews

1 review
Ranked #104 out of 501 in Blush

January 04, 2016

The shade Coral Pink looks so bright and almost shocking pink in the pan but looks amazing on skin. I only sweep my brush once and its enough for my face. I love such products where I do not need to go over and over to get it right. It also blends really well which is a huge plus for something so pigmented. It never looks splotchy, and its blends right in to skin. Initially, I did struggle with applying too much of this and then blending it out, but not anymore. A little goes a long way.
The formula is so silky and velvety and has a really nice scent. It feels, looks and smells luxurious! It lasts all day long and it quickly became a favorite blush of mine. I purchased this 3 months ago and I still have the plaid design on the blush, because I only need a single swipe of blush on both cheeks.

At C$44 for 0.24oz I feel this is going to last me years! My Nars blush is only 0.16oz at C$37 so I can totally see a better value here. Even though, this is an expensive blush, the quantity justifies it and the quality is amazing too. I just love this shade. Its ideal for every occasion and never looks over done. I love that it has a lot of pigment but still is blendable and natural looking.

Overall, I feel this is a great product that has quickly become a favorite of mine. I am so surprised that I like almost every Burberry product I try. May be I should try their powder foundations too, because I am seriously on a look out for one.

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag