Burberry Weekend for Women Eau de Parfum Reviews

Ranked #1167 out of 1216 in Perfume

Fragrance notes: soft peach, apricot, marigold, sandalwood, vanilla and musk. Recommended use: casual.

April 03, 2016

I really like this purfume. I got it on sale at Shoppers for only $20! I personally like the smell of it and I find it lasts a really long time! Obviously not every perfume is for everyone. This I would say is a bit sweet smelling. This is my first Burberry product though and I was impressed!

January 07, 2015

My aunt gave me this as a gift and I hate to say it, but I didn't like the smell at all. It's like very overpowering and strong. It's just not for me. I think it's what she uses and she grew up with strong smelling things.

1.5/5

January 07, 2015

Was not impressed at all. I was given this perfume from a friend and was expecting so much more. Smells very old lady. Maybe it just didn't mix with my body chemistry but it is awful. Have heard that you should wear a perfume a couple of times before you pass judgement have worn this ten times and each time have been left wishing I never sprayed it on myself.

February 24, 2008

I love this product. I use it almost everyday!!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products