Burned by Ellen Hopkins

Burned by Ellen Hopkins Reviews

Ranked #483 out of 960 in Books

April 01, 2015

Ellen Hopkins is my favourite author, she writes books that are so down to earth and relevant. I have almost all of them and love every single one!

March 14, 2015

I pretty much own all of Ellen Hopkins books and I love them. They are just so powerful and deep and they really hit me hard. Some of the stories I can relate to and some of the characters that she writes about. She is just an amazing author. I love how the books are written in kind of a poem style and it follows various different characters stories in each book.

September 05, 2014

I love Ellen Hopkins as a writer. I own every book she has every written and have read them multiple times. When I am having problems finding a book to get into these are my go to books. They are amazing, and show so much insight into the topics. Love her

August 04, 2014

As most of the books from the author Ellen Hopkins, this book provides incredible tragedy while addressing both common & uncommon struggles of teenage men & woman. I highly recommend it to anyone with a teen who is suffering from depression or anxiety, or perhaps has grown up with a strict religious upbringing. The way Hopkins writes her books can be considered strange due to its poetic appearance but you get used to the reading style very quickly & it turns into a unique attribute of her writing that will make you want to read the rest of her books.

Neuven added a new review for