Burt's Bees Natural Anti-Blemish Solultions Moisturizing Lotion
Good

Burt's Bees Natural Anti-Blemish Solultions Moisturizing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #913 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

May 13, 2016

I have fairly dry, acne-prone skin. This lotion felt amazing on my skin, and it has a subtle fresh smell. My skin feels moisturized and it isn't greasy when I apply it. However, I did notice that my face would start looking oily after about 8 hours. That was solved quite easily with some oil blotter sheets. I would recommend this to anyone who has sensitive, acne-prone skin. I did not notice it decreasing my scars/acne in any way but it definitely soothed my skin and did not irritate it.

November 09, 2010

I am so happy that I found this moisturizer by Burt's Bees. I love that it is all natural. It has a fresh, herbal scent that I find to be invigorating. I often get small patches of acne on my face caused by environmental or food allergens. I have extremely sensitive skin. Most "anti-blemish" creams I have tried before have irritated my skin, and made my facial condition worse. This cream leaves my skin feeling smooth and super soft. It helped to clear up my acne within the first week of use. And with daily morning and evening use in conjunction with the other Burt's Bees Anti-Blemish product line, has kept my skin flare ups at bay.

Neuven added a new review for