Burt's Bee Mama Bee Belly Butter
Good

Burt's Bee Mama Bee Belly Butter Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 17 in Maternity Miscellaneous

November 19, 2016

I absolutely love Burt's Bee Mama Bee Belly Butter and cannot rave about it enough! I stumbled upon it in target while searching for another brand and decided to give it a try. I was so happy I did and have not used anything else since. The Mama Bee Belly Butter is natural and a little bit goes a long way! I found it to always keep my stomach smooth and soft during pregnancy. I have tried many other brands but always turned away because of the smell of them. The Mama Bee Belly Butter does not have that "smell" that others did. I used this product religiously while pregnant with my daughter and am using it again for my second pregnancy. I highly recommend it! You will not be disappointed!

March 02, 2016

I purchased Burt's Bee Mama Bee Belly Butter at the beginning of my pregnancy. This product is for preventing/reducing stretchmarks and itchy belly throughout pregnancy. After trying 2 other products, I purchased a 6.5oz container for $12.99 which doesn't seem cheap but is actually comparable to similar products. The Shea Butter and Vitamin E soothes an itchy belly and 30 weeks into my pregnancy, I still haven't developed any stretch marks! And did I mention that it is fragrance free? For you Mamas-to-be, you know how amazing that its!

I highly recommend this product!

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic