Burt's Bees Acne Targeted Spot Treatment

Burt's Bees Acne Targeted Spot Treatment Reviews

Ranked #188 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

March 29, 2016

I found this product works really well and fast. I do think that the price seems steep considering the ingredients. However, it did work well and you do pay more for a trusted brand that you know is free of harsh chemicals. As far as chemical free alternatives for blemish treatments, it's a win. The only thing I really don't like is the container. There is no easy way of applying it without wasting a lot of it. you really don't need a lot so the bottle would last a long time if most of it didn't end up all over your hand or in a cotton ball.

September 24, 2015

I could see the difference the next morning! You apply this stick to your acne and the tea tree oil infused helps reduce pimples & get them visibly gone by the next morning! Awesome smell loved it

May 08, 2015

Burt's Bees Acne Targeted Spot Treatment is part of their Acne Treatment regime.
The bottle is pricey- but a little goes a looooong way.
A little dot on a zit for 2 days takes care of the redness and reduces it greatly.

October 24, 2014

I have cystic acne that flares up on a regular basis. I tried this product as it seemed to have good reviews on the Internet. However, after several days of using it, I don't find that it does much to get rid of the acne. It doesn't make it worse but it is certainly no miracle cure. Also, the bottle that it comes in has a really poor dispenser. The liquid lands up everywhere except where you need it. I won't be buying it again. The search continues.

October 22, 2014

i was surprised that this actually worked!!

October 22, 2014

i don't think it works. Not for me anyways

September 15, 2014

Burt's Bees has been one of the leading organic and natural product manufacturers forever. Because they are amazing!

I use a lot of their products and when I found this one I was intrigued.

It works. Really well. I only need a bit to get the job done and I don't have to worry about strange and toxic things being added into their products and onto my body when I'm not looking.

If you're looking for effective and natural to clear your skin, this is the right product for you!

August 29, 2014

I would say this is the most effective product i've used that actually helped my acne, I began to see results in only a matter of three days, and after using this product for a week my skin has cleared up dramatically, i highly reccommend this product

May 29, 2014

Decreases acne inflammation and is the only acne product that leaves behind a bump.

April 06, 2014

I found this product didnt absorb very well at all. Hours later my face was still greasy. So I stopped using it.