Amazing

Burt’s Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream Reviews

1 review
Ranked #59 out of 291 in Hand Lotions & Creams

October 01, 2016

The cream is very greasy but absorbs quickly and efficiently into the skin; what worked for me was applying a little bit a couple of times a day instead of a big glob only once or twice a day. I also noticed that it helped strengthen my nails. Although they usually crack so much by the end of winter that I tend to keep them short, I was able to keep them long throughout the winter season.

The format—a 5 cm x 5cm cylindrical glass jar with a thin metallic cap—lends itself well to being left on one’s desk. It was very easy to adopt a routine by which I would put a bit of a cream on a couple of times a day and massage it in while reading something on the screen.

The materials of the jar make it recyclable—another plus—but I kept mine to use as a paper clip holder, decorated of course with a little bit with washi tape.

(For more: http://www.saharsblog.com/review/product-review-burts-bees-almond-milk-beeswax-hand-cream/)

Sakimitama added a new review for
Bliss Naked Body Butter

tiffy1324 has posted in the forum topic
Finding Dory

Angelwingsx2 has started a new forum topic
Ready for Christmas

Angelwingsx2 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

wennieyang earned the Beauty Guru badge