Burt's Bees Aloe & Linden Flower After Sun Soother

Burt's Bees Aloe & Linden Flower After Sun Soother Reviews

Ranked #502 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

November 17, 2015

I love the light scent and the smoothness of this cream without the oil or grease of commercial products. I love Burt's Bees and will continue to buy (as long as the company that now owns it...keeps the products healthy and chemical free; not sure if I trust Clorox to do that...).

February 10, 2015

Burts Bees products are so wonderful. I got this in case one of us got sunburnt at a picnic. Our son did and I put it on him. He felt relief within minutes. Great product.

October 29, 2014

It cooled my sunburn fast I have tried different version and I would purchase this again

September 10, 2014

Received a bad burn over the weekend. The sun soother soothes the burn and no itching.

August 17, 2014

Light, water-based lotion cools and hydrates my skin after I've been out in the sun. Leaves my skin feeling extremely soft and refreshed.

I repurchase at the beginning of every summer; the product quickly sinks into my skin without leaving a greasy film, or thick residue. It has a gentle, spa-like smell.

Also great on dry, chapped or broken skin, and lips.

Hasn't irritated my sensitive skin.

Highly recommended if your skin burns.