Burt's Bees Anti Blemish Purifying Gel Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #811 out of 974 in Facial Cleansers

June 28, 2016

Light, did not hurt my skin or give me any reaction and it does clean makeup very well. I find it washes away all the daily dirt and such and leaves face feeling refreshed

June 18, 2014

I used to use this all the time when I had breakouts and it was the most effective, gentle product out there. My skin absolutely loved it and it provided me with a radiant glow.

February 15, 2011

I received this as part of a review for another website. I have been using it daily for around 3 months and it really works. My face isn't as oily, I have had almost no breakouts and it isn't drying. Bonus is that you really don't need a lot of product either. The name is misleading as it really is a liquid and not a gel, so I have used around a dime size of product only once a day. A downside is that I have found when I don't use it for 2 days, then breakouts threaten but go away when use resumes.
    I would definitely get this again, even though I find Burts to be a little expensive, but it has lasted so it will balance out. I haven't really seen it though in stores in the facewash section, so it may be a hunt to find.