Burt's Bees Apricot Baby Oil

Burt's Bees Apricot Baby Oil Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 162 in Oils

October 13, 2016

Let me start by saying that anything from burt's bees is going to be effective and beneficial. I loved this on my last baby. I felt I was using all natural products on my babies delicate skin. It helped when i would put a little on baby's scalp and brush. I never had to deal with cradle cap. mm and this smells way better than the original baby oil.

February 26, 2016

I used this a few times for massages oil and was very happy with the results and the absence of harsh ingredients. It works so well and comfortable. Love it.

February 17, 2016

Burt's Bees Apricot Baby Oil great oil love the smell, just on the expensive side but very effective. Great for baby massages without the harsh chemicals.

September 30, 2015

Burt's Bees Apricot Baby Oil;

Burt's Bees apricot oil works great, however do not purchase often as can get pricy and prefer other oils.

But Burt's Bees has a gentle and good apricot baby oil

September 30, 2015

what a nice smell and very affable. Found it to really work

April 17, 2015

I used this a few times for baby massages and was very happy with the results and the absence of harsh ingredients.

February 03, 2015

I agree with the baby massage. Its truly wonderful for that purpose!

September 15, 2014

Baby massage. A must!

For those of you with little ones who want to give your baby the best, you likely massage your little one right after bath like we do. We started using this oil a short time ago and not only does it smell great but it makes massage time easier and more effective than if we use lotion.

A must-use product!

July 20, 2014

My sweet babe has some eczema issues and the mildest case of cradle cap. A little oil worked into her scalp and using a soft bristle brush really helps clean up the flaky skin without being too greasy. Plus, it smells divine.

May 19, 2014

this stuff is just not for baby's I use it on my dry spots for soothing

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!