Burt's Bees Baby Bee Bubble Bath Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 42 in Baby Bathing - Soaps & Body Washes

Baby your baby's skin with our mild, tear-free and SLS-free bubble bath made from natural ingredients. Our cleansing complex made from coconut and sunflower oil gently cleanses skin without irritation or drying. We've added vanilla extract to help calm and comfort baby. SLS-, phthalate- and paraben-free.

August 17, 2016

I love Burts Bee products it great and safe for my child too ! The smell is amazing it fills the whole bathroom in a nice honey smell , makes skin super soft too . I do find it pricey

June 27, 2016

We love this product for our baby girl! It works great as a bubble bath, but also as a shampoo. It leaves her hair light and fluffy. We also love the scent, she ends up smelling lightly of honey, not a manufactured scent like some of the other popular baby products. It doesn't irritate her sensitive skin, or her eyes. Perfect product for us!

February 01, 2016

This is a little expensive but it is also one of the best bubble bath solutions I've tried. It's also a great brand and is tear free which is a must for my son.

January 14, 2016

This bubble bath is fun and of better quality than other brands, but it's still "useless" bubbles...

December 03, 2015

love this bubble bath... mild and no tears... smells really great to. i find it pricey but a lil goes a long way

September 24, 2015

I love using this on my kids.. Gentle on skin & really foamy..making bath time super fun!

September 24, 2015

As my three year old son has sensitive skin (allergic to most readily available body washes), this has been our go to at bath time since he was a newborn. It's great for children with sensitive skin, paraben free and smells great! Burt's Bees is a great brand that is easily accessible by most.

November 09, 2014

I like Burt's Bees baby products because they're tear-free, paraben-free, mostly natural, and partly organic. I can plonk my kid into the bathtub and not have to worry about whether the bubbles are going to give him something incurable. There's also no scent, so if your child has allergies, this won't send him into an asthmatic fit or break him out in hives. The bubbles aren't quite as lush or prolific as mainstream-marketed bubblebath products, but that's due to the lack of dangerous chemicals and additives, so I can live with it happily. The bottle is quite large and a little bit goes a long way. Burt's Bees is no more expensive than Bath and Body Works, so if I can shop there for myself, I can shop with Burt for my kiddos :)

September 06, 2014

This is a nice bubble bath. Not super scented but really foamy. Its kind of pricy for such a small container especially if you are using it all the time. Its a nice product but not one I would buy every time simply because it is not a great value.

August 13, 2014

I like the fact that this bubble bath is gentle on the skin. I have used this on all three of my kids. The smell is pleasant.