Burt's Bees Baby Bee Buttermilk Lotion - 7 oz Reviews

Ranked #85 out of 392 in Lotions

Burt´s Bees Buttermilk Lotion

Treat sensitive skin to this rich, creamy lotion with soothing, natural ingredients like real buttermilk, aloe and sunflower oil. Ideal for Sensitive Skin of All Ages.

June 08, 2015

Received a bottle as part of a Christmas gift, and never thought my skin was as dehydrated as it was!! This stuff is amazing!

February 17, 2014

We used this for both kids - my daughter has eczema, however, and we find it to be a little much for her skin.

September 28, 2013

Love Love Love it-smooth not greasy skin-smells good not strong doesn't leave greasy feeling price is great I "ll be buying more this winter

June 20, 2013

Good lotion to use when you want something easy and quick. I like this company in general because they use less things in their products than most brands.
Smell is ok, doesn't smell like much, so it is good to use with any scent you are using for yourself.

The only con I would have to say is that it is a bit pricey but you can look out for sale and clearances to get it cheaper.

June 19, 2013

I really like the idea of chemical free products when I'm rubbing something on my little one and this is an effective cream. Worth a couple of extra dollars. A little watery but works well and I like the fragrance.

May 16, 2013

I originally bought this for my baby because he has dry skin and I've always been a big fan of Burts Bee, however I would pass on this lotion simply because of its smell and the price. I think the product works fine, but when compared to other baby lotion on the market right now, I don't think I could justify the price of it.

I think the lotion is a bit watery, but it seem to work well. However after a few days, my son on longer wants me to put this lotion on him because of the smell. It doesn't smell awful, but it was a smell he didn't like.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml