Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Nourishing Lotion Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 396 in Lotions

October 18, 2016

J`ai recu un petit format de cette lotion et j`ai bien aimé. ODeur douce agréable. Je l`ai utilisé en été sur les genoux de mes enfants et ils etaient bien hydraté.

January 14, 2016

Really great product for a correct price! I bought it on sale just to try and Will not change!!

April 09, 2015

My first baby suffered with excema, I tried countless lotions but nothing helped. Than I found Burt's Bee's, wow this lotion worked wonders!! no stinging, helped the dryness and skin cracks. great product!

November 25, 2014

I really like that this lotion doesn't feel to heavy when you apply. It has a nice neutral smell and really keeps the moisture in! I use it on my arms and elbows because that's where my skin is most sensitive!

October 31, 2014

I used this product for my daughter as she has sensitive skin. The smell is nice and light, and it worked for my daughter's sensitive, dry skin.

May 11, 2014

I have psoriasis and this is the only stuff that leaves my hands feeling soft. It gets rid of the itch and my break-outs! I highly recommend this product.

April 04, 2014

I LOVE this product. My baby has very sensitive and dry skin and this did wonders for her. She smells great and her skin is staying softer and smoother since using this on her.

September 10, 2013

My daughter is now 18 and in her first year of university. From the time she was 10 years old I have always bought her burt's bees products and she loves the nourishing lotion even thou she is and adult!

June 20, 2013

I'm a big fan of the entire Baby Bee line from Burt's Bees. It's 99% natural so high quality products you can put on your baby's skin. I've used this cream about 10 times on my daughter and it works well. I try not to use cream on a daily basis, but when I do I reach for this one. It has a natural honey smell and the scent lasts for the entire day (or more!). It's a light cream so goes on smooth and absorbs in a short period of time. I'll definitely continue to use this product and would recommend it to others as well.