Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 168 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

This all-in-one wash is a natural, tear-free formula that combines gentle cleansers from coconut and sunflower oils with enriching soy protein to create a deeply nourishing cleanser that leaves baby's hair and skin silky soft. As if baby wasn't already snuggable enough.

November 30, 2016

I got some sample so used it for my baby boy. It has a bit strong honey smell but it made my baby's hair very soft. I like it because it's natural too.

November 07, 2016

Great, gentle wash for my baby. We've been using it since he was born and he has never had a problem with sink sensitivity or dry skin. The smell is wonderful. It was effective to help us get rid of cradle cap. Highly recommend!

October 11, 2016

WOW, WOW , vraimen t, j`adore ce produit pour bébé. Il sent super bon, très doux. Mousse bien , pas trop. Facile à rincer. Laisse la peau de bébé pouce et fraiche,.

September 21, 2016

this stuff was so nice to use on my babies and myself lol. It made them have soft skin and helped prevent cradle cap. The smell is so nice and it is even great to make a little bubble bath with. i have used all of burts bees products and that is why i trusted it for my babies

August 08, 2016

I bought this product on a whim and surprisingly really liked it. The smell is not over-powering but it still makes the children smell nice. It is soapy but not too soapy (which is nice because the children don't end up flooding the tub with bubbles. It is also nice because it is a a shampoo and bosy wash all together. Nice to not have to balance a baby and many bottles all at once. Check out more of my Reviews on ChildApproved.blogspot.com.

July 11, 2016

I love burts bee's! This was also great for baby's sensitive skin! I dont like products that cause skin irritation especially on little one's. product felt and smelled amazing. I would re purchase

July 06, 2016

I love this product. My son is two months old and he has sensitive skin. We have tried a few other products but this one works the best! It doesn't irritate his skin at all, doesn't dry it out and his hair is always left feeling soft. We love this product!

March 10, 2016

I appreciate and use many products by Burt's Bees but their baby wash was not to my liking. The scent was not pleasant. To me it was less natural and more chemical-like. I didn't feel good about using it on my babies skin. It may be used well as a foam bath but I am still not sure that I would enjoy the scent.

March 02, 2016

I love the entire Burt's Bees range, but this product in particular. Our entire family uses this gentle and mild cleanser. It works great for sensitive skin.

February 27, 2016

I really like the Burts Bees range and the baby shampoo and body wash is really great - it has a really pleasant scent and most importantly, it is doesn't dry out baby's skin.