Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash

Burt's Bees Baby Bee Shampoo & Wash Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 186 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

This all-in-one wash is a natural, tear-free formula that combines gentle cleansers from coconut and sunflower oils with enriching soy protein to create a deeply nourishing cleanser that leaves baby's hair and skin silky soft. As if baby wasn't already snuggable enough.

March 20, 2017

LOVE this product!! The smell is amazing and works great will definitely be buying this all the time!!
    I love how it's tear free and not full if chemicals like other products.

February 27, 2017

I have been using Burt's Bees for my baby's bath since day 1! She's now 7 months.
    Love everything about it!!
    - No allergic reactions
    - No tears -- only made eye red when shampoo got in. I just had to rinse it off.
    - Smells GREAT!
    - Reasonably priced
    - Lathers well
    - Rinses easily
    I did a lot of research in regards to the products that I would use on my baby. I'm glad we went with Burt's Bees.

February 23, 2017

This baby shampoo and wash has a nice light scent and is super gentle on my little girl. The scents lasts for a really long time in baby's hair and is refreshing.

January 05, 2017

Used only Burt's Bees products for all of our three children, tear free, delicious scent and products are all natural, love the smell of their hair after using this shampoo!

November 30, 2016

I got some sample so used it for my baby boy. It has a bit strong honey smell but it made my baby's hair very soft. I like it because it's natural too.

November 07, 2016

Great, gentle wash for my baby. We've been using it since he was born and he has never had a problem with sink sensitivity or dry skin. The smell is wonderful. It was effective to help us get rid of cradle cap. Highly recommend!

October 11, 2016

WOW, WOW , vraimen t, j`adore ce produit pour bébé. Il sent super bon, très doux. Mousse bien , pas trop. Facile à rincer. Laisse la peau de bébé pouce et fraiche,.

September 21, 2016

this stuff was so nice to use on my babies and myself lol. It made them have soft skin and helped prevent cradle cap. The smell is so nice and it is even great to make a little bubble bath with. i have used all of burts bees products and that is why i trusted it for my babies

August 08, 2016

I bought this product on a whim and surprisingly really liked it. The smell is not over-powering but it still makes the children smell nice. It is soapy but not too soapy (which is nice because the children don't end up flooding the tub with bubbles. It is also nice because it is a a shampoo and bosy wash all together. Nice to not have to balance a baby and many bottles all at once. Check out more of my Reviews on ChildApproved.blogspot.com.

July 11, 2016

I love burts bee's! This was also great for baby's sensitive skin! I dont like products that cause skin irritation especially on little one's. product felt and smelled amazing. I would re purchase