Burts bees baby bee skin nourishing lotion original

Burts bees baby bee skin nourishing lotion original Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 392 in Lotions

November 07, 2016

We use this product with the Burt's Bee's baby wash. The smell is wonderful and it absorbs quickly into the skin. We use it every other day and my baby's skin stays nice and soft. It has lasted more than 6 months so great value!

August 03, 2016

I like this product! it does what it needs to do but I most likely won't buy again because of its high price. It comes in a average size bottle and i understand it is natural but I am a frugal person.

July 18, 2016

This is amazing for dry skin. I absolutley love it and use it during all season. Amazing and nourishing for the skin. It is very good for sensitive skin and I sometimes use it on my face also.

July 17, 2016

I had purchased this originally for my two babies and found it has a stronger scent than I would like to have on them so I used it for my self and really enjoy it. A little goes a long and it's creamy so it's lasted me awhile. It helps keep my dry skin hydrated and smooth. I don't have to apply. It so many times throughout the day like other lotions.