Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 555 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

rdm1799
Jan 29, 2015

Perfect for dry sore lips - but also great for everyday use as well. Some people may think price is a little high - but totally worth every penny.

Jan 28, 2015

Helps both in cold and hot weather for lips not to get sunburnt which can help lead to blisters and cold sores. Is easy to apply, stays on well.

rogersresaca
Jan 27, 2015

I buy this for my oldest grandson since it really doesn't have a strong smell. Plus, it's all natural and I know it's good for his lips and when they get chapped.

alri00300
Jan 27, 2015

Burt;s Bees is an amazing brand, I love that they are all natural and not filled with gunky preservatives and fillers. I have a couple of these on hand at all times, especially in the winter when chapped lips are nearly unavoidable, it just takes a couple applications and my lips are baby smooth again! The price can sometimes scare you away, as I typically buy a lip balm for around 5$, but it's worth it to shell out as it last for a long time, and your lips will thank you for the investment!

Jan 27, 2015

I bought this and liked it only to discover that im allergic to beeswax,i loved the smell it lasted a long time which probably would have been better if it had not lol,i would however recommend it to people not allergic

mackenzieal
Jan 27, 2015

I like the Burt's Bees lip balm, but I don't LOVE it. I find it doesn't last very long and having extremely dry lips in the winter time, I don't find it very effective. On the other hand, my boyfriend would die without it and always has to have one in his pocket. His lips don't dry out as bad as mine so I would recommend it for someone with moderately dry lips.

keishamack
Jan 27, 2015

Got this product as a gift, and it is awesome. I keep it at my desk at work for when my lips get chapped. It is a little on the expensive side for lip balm but that is because of the awesome ingredients they use.

Jan 26, 2015

When i first started using this lip balm, I thought it worked very well. However, as I'm using it more and more, it seems like it leaves this residue on my lips which I don't like. However, it does moisturize decently well.

mtinc
Jan 26, 2015

I have heard a lot about the Burt's Bees products and finally decided to give it a try. The size is great, easy to carry. Just like the traditional lip balm, no need to use hands to apply onto my lips. Smells ok, it did not smell fruity for me unlike many other brands. The moisture level is high yet it's not too sticky. Doesn't apply on feeling like a thick coat.

Newfiescreech
Jan 26, 2015

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm .. AWESOME .. carry one in my handbag and always have one in my jacket pockets .never want to be without

swarovski jewelry wholesale commented on
Hot Trend: Stacked Bangles

Always Infinity Pads

Malixy has posted in the forum topic
Detox/Paleo eating?

Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Carmex Original Lip Balm

Griechux earned the Beauty Expert badge

Griechux added a new review for
Essie Nail Polish