Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 546 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

sullylor
Dec 17, 2014

This is now my go to product for my lips! I love the texture and the effect it has when my lips are dry!

breathepink
Dec 11, 2014

I prefer my Blistex more than the Burt's Bees lip balm. It's not moisturizing enough and tends to harden/dry easily. Also leaves your lips with a white shade after which is annoying. Wont be repurchasing

shortcake85
Dec 09, 2014

Love it! Soothes my lips when they are dry during this dreadful winter weather, or itchy during allergy season! I like that it doesn't feel cakey or goopy! I have tried the original as well as a few other varieties and have liked them all!

sjones
Dec 06, 2014

I only tried this because so many others recommended it. I don't mind the sent however it didn't moisturize my lips at all. It actually dried them out worse than they already were.

Weez
Dec 05, 2014

I love Burt's Bees lip balm. It moisturizes without feeling goopy, it protects without feeling cakey and it has a nice aroma that does NOT trigger my allergies the way so many other products do.

ringseys
Dec 05, 2014

I like how it feels very natural on the lips. Not much of a shine, like a waxy kind of balm. does the job.

CaraB
Dec 05, 2014

My lips are pretty bad and when I use Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm it sooths them.

LadyRae13
Dec 01, 2014

I love Burt's Bees products! I have sensitive skin cold Canadian winters= disaster (before Burt's products)
I really appreciate that these products have not been tested on animals and do not have any fragrances.

mlshands
Nov 29, 2014

Burt's Bees was a wonderful gift from a friend. I had never heard of the brand prior to using the product. When I first used it, I was surprised at the tingle on my lips. Within a few uses, I noticed my lips getting softer and feeling great! I have used Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm ever since and I recommend it to all of my friends.

whrdabeef
Nov 26, 2014

I love chapstick in general but this is great. I love the Acai berry one the best. Tastes sooo good. I think it is a better product than cheap chapstick. They make it with better ingredients and it makes my lips not chapped after a few days rather than a week. All the Burts Bee products are great! I love them all.