Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 568 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

mirabelk
Mar 05, 2015

Sooo much minty wonderfulness!

My entire family has been using this lip balm for years! Even guys I've dated who "don't wear that stuff" have been converted into thinking this is sufficiently good to be okay for guys to wear. (silly boys!)

It's smooth, it's minty, it lasts ages, the ingredients are all top-notch, there are no "medicinal" components so your lips can love this stuff as often as you like without worrying about addictive reactions...

It can be pricey as compared to other lip balms, but I guarantee the moment you drop the hint, people will put a few tubes in your stocking! Sometimes you'll find it on sale as well. Or, you might deem it totally worth it! Considering what a long-lasting product it is, I'm sure if you took the time and care to break down the cost-per-use you'd laugh at how amazingly affordable this product really is!

Burt's Bees for LIFE!

queenbempz
Mar 05, 2015

MY FAVOURITE LIP BALM BRAND EVVVVERR guys! I especially love the burts and bees tinted lip balms because if you're someone like me, there's alot of times where I'd prefer a lip product that isn't too too bold but also effective in moisturizing my lips. This brand will do just that! And it comes in a variety of different colours and formulas as well :) Which is super great! Easily accessible too! I mostly buy it from the drug store (Shopper's Drug Mart), but I'm sure it could also be bought elsewhere too. I've personally tried the beeswax one before and I really like it :) Keeps my lips moisturized. At times I will have to re-apply throughout the day, but it certainly does the job! :)

izzipersonified
Mar 04, 2015

The price is wonderful considering the fact that there are lots of not natural lip balms that are more costly.
This lip balm is fairly smooth,not as smooth as the ones that have silicones(which make them real smooth)but at least I know I'm gettin the real thing.This is a classic lip balm where although you'll likely have to reapply has enough moisture and a pleasant enough scent to make it worth it. :)

harleygirl263
Mar 04, 2015

This is deffinatly a staple for my family during our cold winter months. A family of 6 and we are all fair skined and prone to chapped lips but with Burts Bees on hand we don't let the chapped cold attack! It soothes and replenishes sensitive lips..We love it!!

Mar 04, 2015

This product works great! I have used Burt's bees products for years and love how they smell and feel.

rhondaleetoye
Mar 03, 2015

I;'m a lip balm addict and I use this all the time. A little on the pricey side for a lip balm but an excellent balm. Definitely helps my chapped lips and keeps them nice and smooth. I always keep this in my purse.

Mar 03, 2015

Amazing, even better than chapstick i think, feels nice and looks fine as well and works!

EmJ27
Mar 03, 2015

Other than it being a little bit expensive, this stuff works great. I love the tinted kind too!

suzmac17
Mar 01, 2015

I am a Burt's Bees 'for-lifer'... my mom gave me some in my Christmas Stocking about 1- years ago and it's been a love affair ever since. My favorite is the regular stuff, I've tried many others but always go back to the original. I recently recieved the Eucalytus kind and loved it too.
I keep a Burts Bees lip balm in my purse, my desk, my nightstand, my car and most coat pockets. My friends and family know my obsession and give me them for Xmas every year. The gift sets are amazing.
I even use Burts Bees products on my dog!!

Redvjera
Feb 28, 2015

One of my fav lip treatments
I love the smell