Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 520 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

vlh54
Oct 29, 2014

This is the best for moisturizing all year long! No harsh chemicals. I cannot use most lip products but this is amazing!

Elle.toms
Oct 29, 2014

with the weather getting cooler more and more people are suffering from DLS (dry Lip Syndrome) but fear not! burts bees is a tried and true product that is always my go to ! with the refreshing smell that will clear out those sinuses in no time at all

leanneobyrne
Oct 28, 2014

I love this lip balm. The beeswax in it really makes it feel so much nicer than your typical greasy lip balm. I especially like the tinted ones. It's great for people that don't like to wear lipstick but want a little bit of color!

mommyisboring
Oct 28, 2014

I do love this chap stick. Although if you happen to put a bit too much on at once, your lips tend to feel a bit greasy for a while. THis is my go-to lip balm. In the winter months, my lips get pretty chappened and interestingly enough, I have a seperate stick for my nose. In the winter I get colds quite frequently so instead of calling it lipbalm, I call it nosebalm because I use it strictyl for my nose. It works wonders for both my lips and nose and if they had a bodybalm that did the same thing, I imagine it would be just as amazing as the lipbalm.

angiewagg
Oct 27, 2014

My lips get chapped alot and I always need some type of chap stick or lip balm. So I have tried all different types and brands - gloss, balm, roll up. The balm works the best.
Burt's Bees is the best, in my opinion, and all I use. It works on my lips and I can let my grandkids use it, with no mess.

HeleneT
Oct 27, 2014

I can never say anything negative about Burt's products. They are good quality and always deliver excellent results. I put this in my purse, great size for travelling.

Regy
Oct 27, 2014

This lip balm is amazing! The cold, tingy feeling you get when you put it on your lips is so refreshing and it really moisturizes them. The packaging is really simple and easy to fit into a pocket or purse.
One thing I don't like about this lip balm is that I find it wears off quickly and I have to reapply it pretty often.
Overall though, I love this Burt's Bees product. I've been using it for years and I haven't found anything better. :)

lorabay9
Oct 26, 2014

Smells soooo good and really good for my lips with our cold winters.

kdea023
Oct 24, 2014

I love this lip balm! It's so simple, but it really works great. In a pinch, it's also gentle enough to use on your face to moisturize any dry patches. It can definitely be pricey, but when you can get it in a multi-pack, you can really save some money.

Chuni
Oct 24, 2014

I love Burt's bees lip balm... Iir doesn't taste bad like other balms and doesn't leave a white residue on your lips...it conditions it and keeps it sooo soft I love it!!!