Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 452 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

megan36
Jul 28, 2014

Burts Bees is a Well Known product in my home. Anything Burts Bees I want.
I have sensitive skin and this product is gentle and I dont react badly to the product.
Burts Bees Beeswax Lip Balm; I felt moisturized my lips nicely & didnt leave feeling greasy.
I highly suggest. The prices can be bit high; however its worth the product.

blossomhickey
Jul 24, 2014

I put this on every night before bed. Doesn't have a chemical smell like a lot of them, natural ingredients, smells great and does the trick. Can't go wrong!!

Cy73
Jul 24, 2014

Comes in a variety of shades and colours now. good product either as a small pot or stick version of the balm.

Jul 22, 2014

Quality product and dependable, used for years and highly recommended.

swimxsurf
Jul 20, 2014

This is great for chapped lips. Works well. Keeps lips hydrated

Harms
Jul 18, 2014

I used to buy this for all my guy friends in the Oil patch. Works so good. Plus the tin is super cute.

Brookiebb26
Jul 18, 2014

I've tried all kinds - from drugstore brands to high end lip plumpers. Burts bees is the best. Original, and pomegranate are both amazing. Leaves your lips kissable and soft. I've found some lip balms feel ok for a couple minutes, then leave your lips drier than when you applied it!! Not this product!!! Plus, the price is right. If you accidentally wash it (has happened more times than I'd like to admit) you don't need to cry over melted lip balm.

henam
Jul 14, 2014

This is an amazing lip balm. I recently found a set of three at Winners for $6 and I thought that was a good deal considering it costs more than $6 at Shopper's Drug Mart. When you first apply the lip balm, it gives you a nice, cooling, tingly feeling that lasts for a couple of minutes. The lip balm itself is quite waxy and thick but after a while it softens up and I've gotten used to it. This lip balm will also last a long time. After a few days of use my lips were soooo soft.

Jul 13, 2014

Burt's bees has saved my lips on many occasions! Living on the east coast, lip protection is a must. I have a tube of Burt's bees in my purse, my bathroom, my kitchen, my locker and my desk at work. LOVE THIS STUFF - DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!!

fall
Jul 10, 2014

The price of this here is average. I tried this, it's not to bad, at least for me. It does make your lips soft and it does it's job. I don't really like the texture to much though, I guess it feels a bit waxy but still works.

Over all not a bad product.

What do you think, have you tried it?