Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 535 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

whrdabeef
Nov 26, 2014

I love chapstick in general but this is great. I love the Acai berry one the best. Tastes sooo good. I think it is a better product than cheap chapstick. They make it with better ingredients and it makes my lips not chapped after a few days rather than a week. All the Burts Bee products are great! I love them all.

happy6400
Nov 25, 2014

To me this is just an overpriced product that does the same thing as many other lip balms do.

mags0706
Nov 25, 2014

Love burts bees lip balms. Love that they protect my lips from the sun and keep them super soft. The medicated ones are my favorite. Always recommend

KL Chic
Nov 23, 2014

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is not only convenient but it is also a product of quality. Not only do they keep my lips protected from the elements but it improves them! With a tint of colour, this product is excellent to wear for a night on the town or just to walk the puppy. Worth the money and the space in the purse or pocket.

Shopacholic
Nov 21, 2014

I love Burt's Bees lip balm it gives your lips the love they need. It helps to keep my lip moist and not chapped or dry. Also, it has fewer chemicals and uses natural ingredients.

tiffrey
Nov 20, 2014

this product is really good how ever the size could be a little bit bigger

Jessika Ellement
Nov 18, 2014

This product is silky, smooth, and leaves your lips tingling nicely. it's a must have in my purse at all times.

Tullygirl
Nov 17, 2014

As a family, we love Burts Bees lip balm. The way it makes your lips feel is incredible. By far the best lip balm out there. You can feel it cool your lips and it keeps the moisture. Love it!

jeni_fini
Nov 14, 2014

Last week was the very first time I tried Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. My opinion...I LOVED IT! I was so used to using another brand, that I was skeptical in trying any other. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm left my lips feeling AMAZINGLY SOFT as well as protected agains the November wind we have right now. My favorite? Grapefruit! I would definitely recommend this product if you haven't already tried it.

Katlynapril
Nov 05, 2014

This is the only lip product that I can use on my lips in the winter to actually keep them from getting chapped and flaky

breathepink added a new review for
Essie Bouncer, It's Me

chrissyann123 has posted in the forum topic
Clarisonic Mia 2

chrissyann123 added a new review for
VH Steamers

chrissyann123 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

amyknows added a new review for
Clarisonic Mia 2

mamaluv added a new review for
Spoon Me Frozen Yogurt