Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 775 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

September 27, 2016

This has been my go to lip balm during the winter for many years now. It protects my lips from becoming chapped and feels nice on. It's not glossy and I haven't noticed much coloring, even with the pomegranate one. It's subtle and does the job.

September 23, 2016

I do t live butts bees, I've tried multiple different of their lipbalm and find a con about each one (eg sunscreen one leaves white residue on lips, pomegranate one makes lips red colour). Did a natural product I prefer something from a farmers market, just aloe, beeswax, coco oi, mint etc... No need for this branded and pricey product.

September 22, 2016

great stuff, makes lips so soft and I love the peppermint tingle, I use this all winter and I never get chapped lips. Burt's bees is a very good name, all of their products are excellent

September 20, 2016

Love this natural product. Mositurizing and soothing and on the lips. Perfect for those dry winter days that your lips need a little extra moisture boost.

September 20, 2016

I've tried lots of lip balms and Burt's Bees is one of my favorites. others have left my lips feeling like it needs more and I found I kept reapplying it often. with Burt's Bees I put it on once and forget about it.

September 19, 2016

I've tried a lot of lip balms and I find Burt's Bee lip products feel like I'm using a candle for my chapped lips. The texture is too thick and my sensitive lips hurt more after I put this stuff on because it pulls at my lips when applying it.

September 19, 2016

I got one of these for free last year during the Christmas market at the Distillary district when they had a kissing booth. I randomly got a vanilla scented one. I usually HATE vanilla scented anything, but this one was not over powering. It is also one that my partner also likes to use so it works out.

0.5/5

September 19, 2016

I really wanted to love it, however for some reason it really ended up drying out my lips. I have tried a few different flavours of these but they all dry out and irritate my lips!

September 19, 2016

Great lip balm although the price has been skyrocketing lately! One application saves my lips when they're starting to get dry and chapped. My go to!!

September 18, 2016

Hands down one of the best lip balms out there. If you have chapped lips this stuff will definitely help with moisturizing! Another bonus is the scent is great!

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Adding New Products to Review

dizzy10 earned the Beauty Guru badge

ryleerr added a new review for
Old Navy Flip Flops

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Sample Source is Live