Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 534 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

KL Chic
Nov 23, 2014

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is not only convenient but it is also a product of quality. Not only do they keep my lips protected from the elements but it improves them! With a tint of colour, this product is excellent to wear for a night on the town or just to walk the puppy. Worth the money and the space in the purse or pocket.

Shopacholic
Nov 21, 2014

I love Burt's Bees lip balm it gives your lips the love they need. It helps to keep my lip moist and not chapped or dry. Also, it has fewer chemicals and uses natural ingredients.

tiffrey
Nov 20, 2014

this product is really good how ever the size could be a little bit bigger

Jessika Ellement
Nov 18, 2014

This product is silky, smooth, and leaves your lips tingling nicely. it's a must have in my purse at all times.

Tullygirl
Nov 17, 2014

As a family, we love Burts Bees lip balm. The way it makes your lips feel is incredible. By far the best lip balm out there. You can feel it cool your lips and it keeps the moisture. Love it!

jeni_fini
Nov 14, 2014

Last week was the very first time I tried Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm. My opinion...I LOVED IT! I was so used to using another brand, that I was skeptical in trying any other. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm left my lips feeling AMAZINGLY SOFT as well as protected agains the November wind we have right now. My favorite? Grapefruit! I would definitely recommend this product if you haven't already tried it.

Katlynapril
Nov 05, 2014

This is the only lip product that I can use on my lips in the winter to actually keep them from getting chapped and flaky

Nov 03, 2014

This is my favourite lip balm. I cannot live without it. It keeps my lips moisturized all day long. I especially like the tinted ones. It gives you a nice colour to your lips without you worrying about smudging. The price is excellent and you can easily buy this from any drugstore.

JayJay6
Nov 03, 2014

I love love love burts bees lip balms!
they are so creamy and soothing and moisturising! My favourite one is the pomegranate one, it smells so good and is so moisturising.
I recently purchased the grapefruit one, and I am so impressed not only is it wonderful, IT ACTUALLY SMELLS LIKE GRAPEFRUIT! Grapefruit is one of those scents that either smell amazing or smell really bad, and burts bees really hit it on the nose. It so good I could eat it haha :)

jessievandyk
Nov 02, 2014

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is the best and only lip balm I use. I have tried many others with half the success of this lip balm. It leaves my lips feeling so smooth and actually lasts for more then a few minutes. I use it three times a day and love the way they leave my lips feeling. It's a little more expensive then some lip balms but it's worth the prices.