Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 774 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

April 27, 2016

Burts Bees has been one of my favs for many years, I prefer more natural ingredients. They are more costly, but last longer. I try to stick to the more plain ones as they seem to be more effective (beeswax/honey) good for your lips!

1.5/5

April 27, 2016

Je n'aime pas du tout ce baume à lèvres. La sensation de fraicheur est très désagréable. Trop gras et trop mentholé. Je ne l'achèterai jamais, il m'a été offert

April 27, 2016

My only complaint about this lip balm is that it is a little on the expensive side. That said, I love it! I have never tried another balm that I liked this much. It goes on beautifully and lasts a long time. The flavours are wonderful. It is all that I use now.

April 27, 2016

While not being cheap, this is the best lip balm I have tried and have been using it for several years now. My friends started using it as well because of me, and everyone's happy with the brand and the quality of the product

April 27, 2016

Purchased this lip balm because of the natural ingredients and the reviews. Well, I loved it! It stayed on my lips for hours and the flavor is nice, not to strong. The price is a bit pricey for lip balm but I would definitely buy again.

April 26, 2016

i love this lip chap it leaves my lips with a minty fresh feeling.i have purchased this product time and time again and recommend it to all my family and friends. i also love that the ingredients used are natural.

April 25, 2016

This lip balm is a good but not glamorous product. It has gets bonus points for being natural and it moisturizes well. The flavour is subtle and it has a lot of beneficial ingredients.

April 25, 2016

Loved that this product is natural without all the extra chemical garbage that is put into most products. Love the soothing peppermint and beeswax formula. Love how it glides on my lips and love how it leaves them feeling refreshed and healthy.

April 24, 2016

LOVE Burt's Bees lip balm! leaves lips feeling soft and moisturized all day! i would reccomend this product for people with dry or cracked lips. It's natural ingredients are great for sensitive skin.

April 24, 2016

I love Burt's Bees lip balm but find it a bit over my budget so I can only get it if I find a good deal on it. It works well and keeps my lips hydrated for longer. It stays on better and makes my lips feel softer longer. I love getting them as gifts.