Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 422 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Apr 17, 2014

This product is all natural. It is not grainy or greasy. It makes my lips feel smooth and soft.

ashlee.campbell
Apr 17, 2014

This lip balm is amazing! i use it as a lipstick primer, to prevent chapped lips, and just to feel refreshed. I love the thickness of it and it lasts along time. It is pretty expensive compared to some other brands like chapstick or blistex but it dish out the money because i know its the best.

ddgurl
Apr 16, 2014

Love this stuff, always have a tube in every jacket for lip emergencies, which happen every day here in winter. Price is high but when you find a great product you buy it anyway, love the peppermint flavor and cooling feel.

Apr 15, 2014

Great product! Glides on smoothly and protects my lips from the elements.

Apr 15, 2014

I bought this product about 10 years ago. I am so happy I tried it. I have an allergy to all lip stick and lip gloss, lip balm. tried this and it works great . Keep lips soft and helps heal any dryness. Thanks Bert's Bees

Mellieblessed
Apr 15, 2014

i really like this product although it is more on the higher end price. it has a great smell but i don't like the texture as much. it has more of a sticky heavy paste kind of texture whereas i prefer a light more glossy kind of texture. still really amazing for an all natural product

Apr 15, 2014

Great product to use during winter months, for chapped lips. Recommend this product.

Domingua
Apr 15, 2014

This is a great all natural product. I use it all year long. It moisturises my lips just perfectly. The price is a bit high compared to the other basic lip balms sold in drugstore, but it is worth purchasing, since this is natural product.

Elicit
Apr 15, 2014

I have my hubby hooked on this product. He is a stone mason and between the elements and the dust all day his lips will get so dry they crack...until I gave him one of these. Now he has one on him at all times!

Apr 15, 2014

This is a great all natural product - and the smooth feel of your lips is addictive!

I used it all through this long dry winter and when skiing and my lips remained soft and very kissable -what more can you ask for!