Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 492 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

fyshie
Sep 18, 2014

I am using the lip balm in the tin and definitely not my favorite. it is hard to get out of the tin.

heidi47
Sep 18, 2014

Great product, smells amazing, works well. The price is bit expensive, but can often be found on sale.

abusse86
Sep 17, 2014

Burts Bees is one of the BEST brands in beauty products today! I love their beeswax lip balm! It feels wonderful on your lips, and has such a shiny, pretty look to it!

shimshimz
Sep 15, 2014

I currently have 7 different brands of lip balm and Burt's Bees is my hands down favourite. It works the best! It has a pleasant, not overpowering scent. It lasts longer than other brands, feels sturdier when applying and really replenishes dry lips! It's an amazing product!

taniat
Sep 14, 2014

Definitely feels like wax on your lips, however I've tried better chapsticks!

carlamroz
Sep 14, 2014

I live in an area where the weather changes on a dime and my lips are one area that takes the brunt of it. This product keeps them smooth and soft all day long.

junesmithca
Sep 11, 2014

My lips are so soft after using Burts Bee's. i use it on a daily basis and for a person that doesn't use makeup the lip balm with a tint is perfect to give my lips some colour.

Sep 11, 2014

Love Burt's Bees! It is my favourite line of lip balms, hands down.

esscee
Sep 10, 2014

Didn't like the consistency of this balm, it felt a lot drier than what I'm used to. Smelled fine, but I prefer lip balms that need a lighter touch to apply it.

MichelleM99
Sep 10, 2014

The best lip balm I've ever used! Even on cold, dry winter lips I only had to apply it once a day and my lips were moisturized until bed. A must have.

Angie79 has posted in the forum topic