Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

2046 reviews
Ranked #1 out of 860 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

March 25, 2017

I really like this lip balm! I usually use Vaseline for lips but I wanted something where I didn't have to use my fingers so I tried Burt's Bees. It's very creamy and convenient. I do find that it doesn't moisturize my lips as well as Vaseline but it still does the job. Definitely recommend.

My go-to balm.

I've several flavoured and tinted balms, but I have three of these that I keep in purses and pockets for when I need them. They're silky smooth, and last forever: they're great for quick touch-ups, giving a plumping sheen, and also completely reviving sore, dry lips. If I find my lips are especially sad, I'll warm the balm against a warm knife before putting it on -- the warm oil sinks straight into your lips!

March 25, 2017

i contstantly have dry chapped lips and was looking for a product that would actually work for me. My mom bought me the four pack as a christmas gift this year and, i loved it. works well kept lips moist and chap free for hours.

March 25, 2017

I have tried this product before, and occasionally still use it! It doesn't leave stickiness on your lips, goes on smoothly, and works well in the winter time to keep lips from being chapped.

March 25, 2017

Burt's Bees Lip Balm works great on my chapped lips in the winter. I like that it doesn't leave my lips sticky and it doesn't have a strong scent. I always have one of these chapsticks on hand.

March 22, 2017

I used to have dry, chapped, irritated lips but I'm a devotee of these beeswax lip balms now. I never have a problem with my lips, since I've used this for the past few years. This is a must-have product.

I keep one in my nigh table and one in my purse. I apply it every single night as part of my bedtime routine.

I like that it has few ingredients, so less chance that there's something in there to irritate sensitive skin.

March 21, 2017

A lip balm that is always in my purse. It actually keeps my lips moisturized, especially when there is cold weather. It never fails to work. A product I will constantly buy

March 20, 2017

This is one of the only Chapsticks that help my dry lips

March 20, 2017

This lip balm is great. It feels smooth, not sticky. Works quickly and lasts. The coconut lime scent smells amazing. I love using this product because it has more natural ingredients and isn't pricey.

March 20, 2017

I looove this stuff so much! I've tried so many of the flavours and my favorite is vanilla bean, I love the smell of it and it is so good for my dry lips, especially with the long Canadian winters that I deal with, it keeps them moist and kissable all year long :)