Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 596 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

lindavan
Apr 25, 2015

I love this lip balm. I tried a lot of lip balms in the past two years but after a friend recommended me to purchase this, I've been stocking up on it! It moisturizes your lips very well and it keeps your lips looking beautiful as they should be!

Apr 25, 2015

I have dry lips all the times in all seasons . I can't go out without lip balm , I used different products, and I like this one . It's keep the lips soft .

Fayth Klauka
Apr 24, 2015

I love all of the Burts Bees products. This Beeswax lip balm provides ultimate protection for my lips in every type of weather, hot or cold. This natural beeswax formula keeps my lips hydrated, and also doubles as a lip sunscreen. Keeps my lips 'Kissably' soft!

Nikkicook
Apr 24, 2015

This works really well for chapped lips!

wishen1
Apr 24, 2015

I bought this to try it and the rest is history. I quickly tried the coloured ones as well now I have 5 colours and love them all

Apr 24, 2015

Great product, love the subtle honey scent/flavor, leaves lips feeling hydrated and smooth without a sticky feeling that others do, worth EVERY penny

Apr 24, 2015

I love this product so much. I can't go anywhere without it. I love the way it leaves my lips silky smooth and tingling. Awesome product!

wanderingcreek
Apr 23, 2015

This product is amazing. I suffer from frequent chapped lips and I know I can apply it without pain and that it will heal very quickly. It works just as well on my grandson.

wew469
Apr 23, 2015

I love all Burt's Bees products! This product is a bit pricy but it is well worth it for me leaves my lips soft and moisturized.

katiekeene
Apr 23, 2015

LOVE Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm! The price is fair for a product that works really well! I know that when I use their beeswax lip balm it will keep my lips softer, and feeling good longer than any other similar lip cosmetic. I'll always keep one in my purse for my cracked and dry lips!