Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 755 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

June 30, 2016

My lips get dry really easy so burts beea are awesome you don't have the crayon smell and I love the burts bees are with natural products.i carry burts bees in my bag or whe I go.

June 30, 2016

I bought a multiple pack of this balm. After using one, I gave the others away. For the price and the hype around the name, I was expecting a great product. It wasn't near as effective as many other balms I have bought and for the price I was very disappointed. I won't buy this product again unless i'm in dire need.

June 29, 2016

I brought this lip balm to the sick kids hospital with me when I had my first born. We stayed there for 2 months and I am so thankful my husband decided to pack me my burts bees natural lip balm. It was a complete life saver while we stayed at the hospital because the air was so dry. Normally a 2 month hospital stay would chap your lips and skin pretty bad, so if you ever plan on having a long stay at the hospital do NOT forget to pack your burts bees lip balm. You will thank me for it later!

June 27, 2016

I love the texture of burts bees. I really like the taste. What I dont like is The price. I would maybe buy again but i know ither products that work just as well that costs less.

June 27, 2016

Loooooove it!! I first got it as a present from my sister, and it was for sure my favourite birthday present! My favourite fragrance is vanilla, I can't go anywhere without it!

June 27, 2016

So sweet! My lips really like this product. The fragrance and the texture of the beeswax is really great. I always used it and I highly recommend this lip balm.

June 27, 2016

this lipbalm is phenomenalllllll !!!! my lips are always itchy and im always looking for something to softing them ! this is so perfect, it stays hours , the smell and the taste is just perfect , you barely feel it on your lips! you have to try it !!!!

June 27, 2016

I do like this product and always have it in my purse along with several other lip products. If my lips are very chapped, I don't like this one as it is not very moisturizing and I feel I have to continuously reapply the product.

June 26, 2016

The only lip balm that soothes my lips once they hit that point of no return status of chapped. Absoultely love this product its my go-to. I love the minty scent and it makes my lips soft. It is amazing

June 24, 2016

I love Burts bees lip balm, keeps my lips moisturized all day. Does not easily rub off, you'll know it works. Minima re-application required. And the amazing taste is addicting - in a good way!