Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 729 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

February 06, 2016

I love this product ! When my lips are dry, the first thing that I do is to apply this fantastic lip balm. It leaves a great cold and refreshing sensation on your lips that is perfect for winter weater.

Celineleigh
February 06, 2016

Really good pruduct their is a lot to choose from they smell really good but the price is a down side.

heathermorrison86
February 06, 2016

I love Burt's Bees Beeswax lip balm it leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth Its my favorite lip balm and I use it just about every day

Sandfire
February 06, 2016

I love this lip balm!! It's hydrating and feels cool on the lips...not greasy or sticky!! Smells/tastes like mint. I definitely recommend it!

February 06, 2016

Works great with me i love 7n winter it really helps keep my lips moisturizer & treat if if it gets sore

February 05, 2016

Works great! The kind I got is tinted pink looks beautiful on and is extremely effective! Very soothing on dry lips you won't be disappointed. I highly recommend Burts Bee products

AChatargun
February 05, 2016

I'm sort of half half on this lip balm. It really depends on which one you buy. These was one that I got and my lips ended up being white and that is not a really good look for a brown girl. Then there was another one that was actually pretty good. It was a bit minty but it really didn't heal my lips as much as I thought it would.

angexo
February 05, 2016

This is an awesome lip balm! I love it in the winter when my lips are all dry and sore. It taste pretty good too!

nanaali
February 05, 2016

Helps my chapped and sore lips especially in the dry winter and the sunny days of summer. It Tastes good, and goes on easily and is very effective. The cost is reasonable and I am very happy with this Burts Bees product. I will definitely continue to use this product!

Brit8977
February 05, 2016

My favorite chap stick. I love the tingly feeling it gives your lips. Smells amazing has no weird taste. Keeps your lips soft and moisturized. And the stick last awhile too.