Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 759 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

August 26, 2016

This product is great the ingredients are all top quality. Its convenient to carry with you. Keeps your lips protected from the harsh elements of the seasons. Goes on smooth, provides great protection, makes my lips feel soft and supple. Comes in more then one shade, to give u choices. Feels wonderful going on. Helps make my lips feel good. Its effects are long lasting.

August 26, 2016

I love this lip balm so much! It feels so nice on the lips and I never feel like I have to reapply 20 minutes later like other lip balms. Highly recommend this!

August 26, 2016

Love this Lip Balm. It makes my lips feel like they are actually being healed by the power of beeswax which is a great feeling! all of the flavors are lovely tasting and dont have that "cherry medicine" flavor that many beeswax lip balms have. love it!

August 26, 2016

I love this lip balm. It keeps my lips soft and well moisturized. I have tried a lot of lip balms and usually find myself coming back to this one. Definitely worth a try. :)

August 25, 2016

Love how it feels it feels on my lips and it lasts for hours! They are always coming out with different flavours, pomegranate is my favourite! I highly recommend it.

August 25, 2016

Make my lips feel instantly better, and quickly gets rid of chapped appearance. Flavour is subtle but very nice. I love that they are all natural- so much healthier for me!

August 24, 2016

I finally bought one to see if it worked, and it did. I truly love this lip balm. Most other lip balm would actually make my lips dry, but not Burt Bee`s.

August 24, 2016

I used tot purchase Burts Bees products all the time, but when Clorox bought them out I was skeptical if it would become less effective. Not the case with this lip balm. It still delivers as it always did.

August 24, 2016

Great lip balm. I only switch between Burt's Bees or nivea because these are the best lip balms that I have ever tried. Truly is moisturizing and long lasting. When I apply at night before I go to bed, it actually stayed on all night and in the morning my lips aren't chapped and dry. Burt's Bees have lots of scents so if you are big on smell then give this a try.

August 23, 2016

This is by far my favourite lip balm! It's the only one I've ever managed to finish (usually either lose them or lose interest in them.) I use it every night before bed and wake up with super-hydrated lips. During the day I usually wear lipstick, but if I'm not wearing lipstick then I am definitely putting this on.

Love the peppermint one because it leaves your lips feeling fresh!

Hellaheatherlg added a new review for
Luvs Baby Diapers

noneofit_ has posted in the forum topic
Boxycharm in Canada!

dandy_123 has started a new forum topic
Blue Mascara?

Marshapepion added a new review for
Heineken