Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 501 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

Oct 15, 2014

I love this product. Works great all day long.

Tick1961
Oct 14, 2014

The product really works! A must have for the whole family.

alyssama
Oct 11, 2014

I got the classic mint when I bought this, and I seriously love it. I keep it in my purse and use it whenever my lips are feeling a little dry. I do notice that when I have it on, and i eat or drink something, it tastes like I just brushed my teeth! The price is a bit much for a chap-stick, but you get what you pay for!

tatianna68
Oct 10, 2014

This a great lip balm and the only one I use. It comes in either natural or with hints of color which makes it a nice replacement for heavy lipsticks allowing a more natural look.

ssushigirl
Oct 09, 2014

I love this stuff! I have used this for quite a while now and nothing compares. I use it year round but in the dry cold winter it really keeps my lips from drying and cracking. Practically everyone in my family uses it.

becca514
Oct 08, 2014

Great for the cold winter months when my lips begin to split.

Oct 06, 2014

I bought Burts beeswax lip balm on a recommendation from a friend. Great job it worked like a charm.

Mandy541
Oct 05, 2014

Love love this product. I only wished they had some that contained SPF in them so I could wear it in the summer. It's the only product I will put on my child's lips (uncolored of course).

nictroll
Sep 25, 2014

Absolutely LOVE this. It's rare to find a great moisturizing balm with great colour and this Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is spot on with it.

brit_tany33
Sep 24, 2014

Burt's Bees is BY FAR the best Lip Blam. Smells great, does its job and fixes my lips when they are hurting from the elements! It's the only lip blam that I can feel confident isn't just going to make my lips soft for a short time, you can actually feel it tingling and fixing all those cracks!