Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 766 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

May 24, 2016

I love love love this stuff. Can't say enough good things about it. Love how it feels on my lips when applied, you can feel it working right away. Not to mention it's all natural. They are a bit pricey but i will pay what i have to, to get good quality products.

May 21, 2016

I 100% believe that this lip balm truly works. The downside is once you buy the lip balm it is your responsibility not to lose it, Burt really delivered on the execution of this balm. It looks like every other lip balm but works 100%, personally if I find a lip balm necklace I would send it to Burt so he could include it with the lip balm for safe keeping.

May 20, 2016

Burts bees makes amazing products that have not disappointed me thus far. This lip balm is no exception, its great! The beeswax conditions your lips and it also contains vitamin E which moisterizes your lips and leaves them feeling so soft. I have tried a lot of lip balms and this one is far superior in quality and I immediately feel results after using it. There is also a slight note of peppermint essential oil which boosts the overall power and smells delicious. It is also decently priced for such great quality so it will not break the bank. Highly recommended!

May 19, 2016

This lip Balm is super effective at moisturizing your lips if left on for a prolonged period of time. It has a strong peppermint scent and feel but somehow it is soothing and indicative of healing. It doesn't seem to work well as a short-term fix for dryness but more of a long-term solution. If you have really bad dry, cracked lips this would be a wonderful overnight leave-on product! Other than the length of time it takes to heal I love the scent!

May 18, 2016

good product
I love to support a company that doesn't test on animals. I wish more companies would pledge to not engage in animal testing, nor ask another company to do so on their behalf

May 18, 2016

I love this lip balm! Hydrates and leaves my lips so smooth for the entire day. My husband also uses it. Such amazing quality. You will never be dissapointed with burst bees products

May 17, 2016

Really nice but really expensive it costs a fotune to buy one burts bees lip balm I rather get one from bath and body works It really expensive rarely buy it again

May 17, 2016

I love this product but it was very expensive. I paid like 5.00 for a small lip balm. I don't think it's worth the cost even if bee's and honey are hard to come by.

May 17, 2016

I have used many chap sticks and lip balms and this is by far the best one around. My whole family uses it and we wont use any other brand again. Highly recommended

May 17, 2016

I have used alot of lip balms in the past. None of them being able to keep my lips moist, with Berts bees my lips are soft and moist, never having the feeling of wind burn on them. I love this product!