Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 649 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

September 04, 2015

VERY NICE BUT A LITTLE PRICEY FOR LIP BALM

watergirl999
September 03, 2015

Nice chapstick. It does its job & has a nice light smell. I personally would not purchase again just for the fact that I find that it applys heavily. I like a lighter moisture for my lips/

Tiffyr
September 03, 2015

I like it but there are brands I enjoy more. If the price was a little lower I might consider trying it again.

fmahmud
September 01, 2015

Love this product! Although it is a bit on the pricier end, it is well worth the money. It is great for dry lips all year round.

gavynandmommy_
August 31, 2015

i love this brand it moisturizes my lips so good ~

kschwobe
August 29, 2015

I absolutely love how this brand stands out from the rest. Little more expensive, but all natural. My favorite is the replenishing pomegranate lip balm. Perfect for dry lips in winter, or any time of the year!

DanyGo
August 28, 2015

Burt's Bees Lip Balm is the way to go. It is a bit more pricier than I like in stores, but when it comes to natural lip balms it's the top runner for me because it's very effective. It keeps my lip moisturize for a long time, smells nice and doesn't taste artificial. The packaging is also very appealing. I especially love these in the winter time when my lips get very dry and to the point of cracking. Just a few applications and my lip are baby smooth. My current favorite flavor is Coconut & Pear with Mango as a close runner up.

Tip: Buy in bulk and online. You can find some really great deals!

Jennybeaned
August 24, 2015

Great lip balm at a low cost... leaves my lips super soft for hours after applying!

emjay21
August 19, 2015

Love the sensation I feel on my lips after applying it. It leaves my lips very soft, however it begins to smell awful if you dont use it up quick enough.

avaloon17
August 11, 2015

This is a great lip balm and at a low cost. Leave lips moist for hours .