Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 495 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

nictroll
Sep 25, 2014

Absolutely LOVE this. It's rare to find a great moisturizing balm with great colour and this Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is spot on with it.

brit_tany33
Sep 24, 2014

Burt's Bees is BY FAR the best Lip Blam. Smells great, does its job and fixes my lips when they are hurting from the elements! It's the only lip blam that I can feel confident isn't just going to make my lips soft for a short time, you can actually feel it tingling and fixing all those cracks!

robynbertrand
Sep 24, 2014

Meh.. Wasn't my favorite lip balm. had to keep applying.

AddieP724
Sep 22, 2014

Burts Bees always makes the finest quality products and this lip balm is no exception! The scent is light and fresh, not overpowering, tastes pretty good, and lasts a long time on my lips. Its worth every penny that I spend on my Burts Bees products

fyshie
Sep 18, 2014

I am using the lip balm in the tin and definitely not my favorite. it is hard to get out of the tin.

heidi47
Sep 18, 2014

Great product, smells amazing, works well. The price is bit expensive, but can often be found on sale.

abusse86
Sep 17, 2014

Burts Bees is one of the BEST brands in beauty products today! I love their beeswax lip balm! It feels wonderful on your lips, and has such a shiny, pretty look to it!

shimshimz
Sep 15, 2014

I currently have 7 different brands of lip balm and Burt's Bees is my hands down favourite. It works the best! It has a pleasant, not overpowering scent. It lasts longer than other brands, feels sturdier when applying and really replenishes dry lips! It's an amazing product!

taniat
Sep 14, 2014

Definitely feels like wax on your lips, however I've tried better chapsticks!

carlamroz
Sep 14, 2014

I live in an area where the weather changes on a dime and my lips are one area that takes the brunt of it. This product keeps them smooth and soft all day long.

HaleyTong has posted in the forum topic
Consignment

HaleyTong has started a new forum topic
Chickadvisors please help me!

Cy73 added a new review for