Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 419 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

joyjj7
Apr 24, 2014

Burt's Bees cost more than the other leading lip balm brands but it is so worth it. It's the only thing I will use. I it moisturizes better than other lip balms resulting in quicker healing for chapped lips. Better quality ingredients and very effective. A must have in your travel bag.

BMAC
Apr 23, 2014

Some of the lower-quality lip balms tend to dry out my lips.Burt's, however, always provides a refreshing moisturizing and smooth application. The product is long-lasting and worth the price. I highly recommend Burt's Bee's line if lip balms to anyone seeking quality and value!

mmmkhan
Apr 23, 2014

AMAZING! The only thing that moisturizes my lips. I also love the minty sensation it leaves.

njbmtt
Apr 23, 2014

when my lips are dry its not easily applyable but works wonders on them

CharDoopers
Apr 23, 2014

Feels so good...Don't go a day without it!

Apr 23, 2014

I like Burt's Bees line of products a lot and the lip balm is no exception. It has a nice tingle to it and keeps my lip coated.

queensteph77
Apr 23, 2014

The best feature of this lip balm has to be the honey scent. Smells great and works really well to keep my lips soft.

Kayleemarie4386
Apr 21, 2014

I love how smooth this makes my lips feel. I have smaller lips an I always look for a really good Chapstick that makes them feel soft and look a tiny bit fuller. This Chapstick goes on sooo smooth and makes them look good. Only problem I have with this is it's a bit pricier.

Apr 20, 2014

Keeps my lips nice and smooth. Not sure what the big deal is but will continue using it. Currently using the mango scented one and it smells a bit funny but like I mentioned earlier, it keeps my lips smooth.

Apr 17, 2014

This product is all natural. It is not grainy or greasy. It makes my lips feel smooth and soft.

Pbug added a new review for