Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 612 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

May 27, 2015

Love this it works extremely well totally recommend

leeah9898
May 24, 2015

I do like this product, but it could be a bit cheaper. For everyday wear, I wouldn't use this one. But, if I had super dry lips I would use this until they went away. For the price, it is better to save it for when it is needed.

MBB2499
May 23, 2015

The best lip balm out there! My lips chap easily so I use this all year round.

michelef
May 23, 2015

This is my favorite lip balm of all time -- it's the only one I'll use. This stuff makes your lips so smooth and soft. I love the scent too -- it's light and minty. After using this, I feel like other lip balms just don't work. I've gone through so many of these and will continue to repurchase.

May 20, 2015

I tried this lip balm as I get very dry chapped lips they feel like they are burning and felt great relief after applying burts bees, it worked fast to help the healing.

kojak
May 19, 2015

My daughter has tried this product and found it very effective to help with chapped lips

ayan99
May 17, 2015

This lip balm really doesn't work for me - it's waxy, leaves a filmy layer on my lips. I hated it so much I just threw it out. It felt gross

swdw23
May 16, 2015

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm i the only balm that works for my chapped, dry lips, especially during winters. I am a loyal customer of this brand. The quality of all the products is great! This lip balm is so moisturizing, and you can totally rely on it when the harsh weather tends to dry your lips badly. Awesome product!

girlwhoreviews
May 16, 2015

I have super dry, chapped lips and this is one of the only products that actually worked to soothe them! Bonus: it smells great. :)

b1989
May 15, 2015

i love burts bees products, I like the natural appeal! I find their products always do the trick but the price tag is higher For sure. But you're paying for quality!