Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 629 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

duckylurve
June 28, 2015

I can't live without thi lip balm! It makesy lips so soft, and isn't sticky, and the scent and tingle from the peppermint oil is very pleasant. The fact that it's natural makes me love it even more!

stephdoucette73
June 20, 2015

Absolutely love this lip balm. The honey and the pomegranate ones are my favourite. It is a little expensive, but compared to many other lip balms I've tried, it's one of the only ones that actually helped my lips when dry/cracked.

mairbear
June 19, 2015

I love this and use it pretty much every day! It feels great on your lips and keeps them healthy year-round :)

Nessi
June 18, 2015

I like this lip balm ! Specially love the pomegranate and mango one ! I just wish they all had the same texture ex: the originaL leave white lumps on my lips which is quite annoying

June 17, 2015

makes my lips feel very soft, long lasting, definitely love this one

ellenyw
June 16, 2015

This does the job, although I feel like the consistency between the different 'flavours' or options are lacking. I don't like the honey or the original too much, and I found the "Ultra Conditioning Lip Balm with Kokum Butter" (aka the silver one) to be waay too liquidy.
I do, however, like the grapefruit and pomegranate ones! Good product overall but there are differences between the types.

Jessutech
June 15, 2015

I love natural products, but unfortunately my lips dont do well with beeswax for some reason. If it doesn't irrate you, I would defintely recommend it.

RebelGrl78
June 15, 2015

I like this lip balm because it was buy one get one free, those flavours are delish, very moisturizing, and can be use as stocking stuffers at Christmas but won't be a standalone item for friends, the price is right when is on sale, and the lip balm is more natural than Nivea or that brand that was in my bag

elisha25
June 15, 2015

This is a really great lip balm if your lips are really cracked and chapped, it works great

Sandra Ribeiro
June 15, 2015

This product is amazing. It moisturizes and protects my cracke.d and dried lips