Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 642 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION
1.5/5

jodes2210
July 27, 2015

Hate this stuff it smells weird and gives me headache

rheomiller
July 27, 2015

AMAZING,
RIP Mr.Burts Bee. i hope your company continues on, love the beeswax in all products as it helps so much to keep the skin moisturized!

danielle7
July 23, 2015

These are such a great lip balm. For sure my go - to.

cindycham
July 23, 2015

Nice natural lip balm , I found it worked very well and kept my lips moist

Amanda2mom
July 20, 2015

This is a great natural product. Maiyaa daughter is four and of course she wants to be like mommy and that means putting all of my lip stick and chapstick on. so I feel better about her using these so she gets one for herself and keeps it safe in her little purse.

July 19, 2015

this is the very best product i have ever used i don't use anything else its a little costly but well worth every penny

CeeJayy
July 19, 2015

The holy grail of lip balms! Sometimes shy away from buying it because of the price and end up with a 2 dollar brand that does nothing, and I always kick myself later.

1.5/5

addismom
July 18, 2015

I have tried this product several times over the years. Typically because i have received gifts with travel size items of these products. It does not help my lips. My lips are dry and will chap if not wearing good quality lip balm and often in a day. This balm did not go on my lips nicely and did not feel good or help my lips. My lips become sore and chapped if I only use this.

miiranda_xo
July 15, 2015

This stuff really works. I love how smooth my lips are after. It's refreshingand actually moisturizes your lips.

rebecca moore
July 15, 2015

i love burts bees it makes you lips super soft, smells amazing and its affordable.