Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 585 in Lip Balm

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm is Burt's most popular product. Soothe and relieve chapped or sore lips, or use it on healthy lips. Protective ingredients such as emolliant lanolin and almond oil are soothing and provide a little peppermint tingle.

ADD REVIEW
ADD IMAGE
ADD TO COLLECTION

pmichalski
Mar 31, 2015

These lip balms come in many flavours and they do a great job when it comes to hydrating your lips but they are a bit expensive.

11kalf
Mar 30, 2015

These are a little pricey for a lip balm, but you're paying for quality. I like the natural ingredients, the natural smells, etc. I find that they are often harder than a normal lip balm and therefore don't go on as smoothly, but once it's on I love it.

Carlotta
Mar 30, 2015

I just love Burts bees Products. The lip balms really do wonders on your lips. If you never tryed this product you should give it a go, worth the money you spend on it :)

venuslovesvirgo
Mar 30, 2015

I love the Burt's Bees brand. The ingredients contain natural stuff and they always smell fresh. This lip balm is okay, it could use more moisture in the formula but it keeps the lips soft.

JudesW
Mar 28, 2015

I LOVE Burt's Bees Lip Balms but am still hoping and searching for the yummy one they used to sell in the small round tin. Does anyone know if it still exists? I used to buy and use it in obscene quantities because it worked soooo well and is delicious to boot! I still love Burt's other lip glosses and balms, but am hoping someone can tell me where I can find the balm in the tin that tasted a bit like honey with a touch of mint. My lips are just not the same!

rbadesha
Mar 24, 2015

One of my fav lip balm in the winters. Very nourishing, love the honey smell

kandress
Mar 24, 2015

An excellent lip balm that leaves my lips soft and protected from the wind and sun.

moonpaisley
Mar 20, 2015

I don't see the big deal with burt's bees the lip balm doesn't really apply smooth kind of feels chalky and waxy on the lips.

laurazap68
Mar 18, 2015

LOVE BURT'S BEES BEESWAX LIP BALM!!! great product! leaves my lips so soft and conditioned! a bit pricey but then again I only see it at my health store. I love the tinted balms!!

SarahSarahL
Mar 14, 2015

I love this chapstick and I will always buy it. leaves lips feeling great for hours and never gets to soft in the sun.