Burt's Bees Cherry Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #504 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

Saturate your lips with a swipe of sheer color. Sleek and lustrous, our natural lip gloss uses sweet Almond Oil to hydrate and nourish while Citrus Oils accentuate the refreshing flavor of fresh-squeezed zest. Available in 6 kissable shades for your oh-so loveable lips.

September 06, 2016

FULL coverage! Amazing quality! Voluptuous lips! Outstanding lasting color! Lips feel soft and smooth, and no messes of the lip color smudging either.

February 13, 2016

Got this product as a gift, and although the colour is a little dark for my taste the product itself is great. Goes on very nice and stays on all day!

January 05, 2016

I love all Burt Bee products, they are amazing ,it hydrates my lips and keeps them from cracking

March 25, 2014

Lovely scent moisturizes really well , soft supple lips

March 03, 2014

I love everything Burt's Bee's especially the Cherry Lip Gloss! The way it feels when its on and how long it lasts is perfect! Once I found this brand I could not go back. I love their chapstick as well, its only Burt's Bee's for me!

October 03, 2013

abit exspensive, but it works well

September 03, 2013

This is great, It smells great and leaves my lips soft as well. I also like the slight color on my lips. Love it!!!!

July 11, 2012

I don't love the price of this product, it's bit expensive, but I do love how it makes my lips feel. It goes on nice and thick with a nice scent and stays put for hours.

September 24, 2008

I really like this stuff! It is very cherry and a realistic cherry not medicinal like others I've tried. It isn't the longest lasting I've used, but I don't mind reapplying as it tastes so great.

March 22, 2008

I really liked the first one I bought, but then months later when i was out and bought a second the great cherry smell was no longer awesome, it smelt like peanuts. I no longer use it as my favorable lip gloss.