Burt's Bees Cherry Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #522 out of 675 in Lip Gloss

Saturate your lips with a swipe of sheer color. Sleek and lustrous, our natural lip gloss uses sweet Almond Oil to hydrate and nourish while Citrus Oils accentuate the refreshing flavor of fresh-squeezed zest. Available in 6 kissable shades for your oh-so loveable lips.

January 17, 2017

Burt's bee all product are so natural doest feel concern to wearing its skin creams or bam even my 4 years daughters products from Burt's bee really Awesome 5 out 5 cheers

January 17, 2017

This is a really lovely colour but the formula is gross. It's so sticky it reminds me of lip gloss I had as a kid that came in a kit from walmart. Really too bad because it had great pigment.

September 06, 2016

FULL coverage! Amazing quality! Voluptuous lips! Outstanding lasting color! Lips feel soft and smooth, and no messes of the lip color smudging either.

February 13, 2016

Got this product as a gift, and although the colour is a little dark for my taste the product itself is great. Goes on very nice and stays on all day!

January 05, 2016

I love all Burt Bee products, they are amazing ,it hydrates my lips and keeps them from cracking

March 25, 2014

Lovely scent moisturizes really well , soft supple lips

March 03, 2014

I love everything Burt's Bee's especially the Cherry Lip Gloss! The way it feels when its on and how long it lasts is perfect! Once I found this brand I could not go back. I love their chapstick as well, its only Burt's Bee's for me!

October 03, 2013

abit exspensive, but it works well

September 03, 2013

This is great, It smells great and leaves my lips soft as well. I also like the slight color on my lips. Love it!!!!

July 11, 2012

I don't love the price of this product, it's bit expensive, but I do love how it makes my lips feel. It goes on nice and thick with a nice scent and stays put for hours.