Burt's Bees Citrus and Ginger Root Bodywash Reviews

Ranked #607 out of 900 in Bath & Body

Essential citrus oils and ginger root extract combined with coconut and sunflower oils create a wonderfully rich cleansing complex for your skin. Naturally moisturizing honey and sugar esters nourish and soften skin, while an abundance of aromatic botanicals rejuvenate the body.

January 12, 2017

Nice soft scent of citrus infused with a bit of ginger but is a little lacking in suds for my liking. The product is also quite runny but leaves me feeling clean after use!

January 29, 2016

Kinda expensive but it is a good product. It smells alright and it doesn the job. Leaves my skin clean but smooth and moisturized

April 11, 2010

This, while a tad bit more expensive than a 'conventional' [chemical] product, is INCREDIBLE! I love the refreshing smell to wake me up in the morning!
    I also found an unexpected use one day- my husband left our shampoo at the pool, and by the time I realised this was the only thing left in the shower. So, in desperation I used it. And it worked! My hair was soft, silky, all the grease was gone... and I chose to continue using it until the bottle was gone! It's now my 'go to' product for the gym- forget hauling extra bottles/bars around.. this cleans it all :)

Love it! Try it!

January 03, 2010

Meh. I expected a lot more from this body wash. It comes out of the bottle fast; leaky. The scent, not so great either. I thought citrus with ginger root would have a bit of a 'zing' quality, but it was lacking big time. Overall, this product was below Burt's Bees standards if you ask me.