Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 164 in Foot Care

This pampering natural foot cream combines coconut oil, lanolin and vegetable glycerin to revive and rejuvenate even the driest, most neglected feet. There's also a hint of rosemary and peppermint oils to refresh tired feet. 99.51% natural.

August 26, 2016

this foot cream definitely softened up my tootsies. the smell is absolutely wonderful and i love the bottle. The actual cream itself does tend to be a little greasy so don't plan on wandering around your house immediately after applying ; wait until it dries.

August 17, 2016

i use this on my partner every time i give him a foot massage or a pedicure and we love it, leaves his feet soft and silky for days after use, also helps that we love the smell of coconut

May 16, 2016

My feet get very dry from the carpeting in my home. I purchased this foot cream and was not disappointed. My feet feel nourished and smooth after 2 applications. Will continue to use cream every night before bed for a soft, smooth feel.

February 23, 2016

The tube lasted me 2 years even though I practically use it every night. It does a good job of keeping feet soft, but I don't think it succeeds in replenishing already dry areas. It smells great.

February 20, 2016

I am a barefoot kind of girl especially in the summer time. My feet tend to get cracked and dry from this. I have found that this is one of the most effective foot creams for dealing with this problem. It comes on every winter holiday with me. Next week we are off to Mexico for a couple of weeks. Need to keep my feet flip flop pretty.

January 22, 2016

This lovely scented cream leaves my feet feeling calmed, soft and smooth after a long day. I like to apply this cream and then put on a cozy pair of socks to allow it to absorb.

October 31, 2015

This foot cream smells incredible. I just can't get over the texture. It's like a thick sticky honey you lather all over your feet. Sure you put socks on over top it still feels weird on my feet. #burtsbees

July 15, 2015

this is a great foot cream, my feet get really sore sometimes, and this helps to sooth them.

July 09, 2015

This is a great foot cream. It's greasy but I put it on before bed and with regular use keeps my feet really soft. I think it smells great, my husband disagrees, but you can definitely smell the coconut.

July 07, 2015

I love Burt's bees! Such a great product for your feet! Did wonders for me! Smells great too

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml