Burt's Bees Facial Cleaning Towelettes Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

February 12, 2016

I bought these wipes to use on my face after working out. These wipes are a great way to get rid of sweat/dirt after any workout or hot yoga practice. They totally do the trick until I make it home and actually wash my face. I haven't experienced any breakouts and these wipes are not drying to the skin either (I have combination skin, but tend to be really dry in the winter). These towelettes are a staple in my gym bag. I haven't tried using them to remove make-up, so I don't know how well they perform in that area.

1.5/5

February 05, 2016

I was not a fan of these cleaning wipes. With such sensitive skin, I figured this product would be gentle. The wipes burned my face after use - not to mention the pain my eyes felt. They also have an extremely strong smell that was a a little on the nauseating side. This product was not for me!

January 23, 2016

I bought these Burt's Bees Cucumber & Sage facial wipes thinking the brand quality would be really good. Unfortunately these were an epic fail. These wipes tingle and sting in a bad way when you are wiping your skin and eyes. They did their job of removing makeup but it felt terrible. Do not buy these wipes!!!

Pros:
- smelled good
- wipes were a good size (not too small)
- packaging is nice. i like the plastic snap cover. the wipes are still moist and haven't dried out
- you get 30 wipes which is pretty good

Cons:
- my skin and eyes should not be tingly/stinging that i am wincing as i'm using this product

So disappointed as I really like the brand but this product should not hurt. Do not buy!

January 08, 2016

I bought these facial wipes because they were burts bees and I thought they would work well but I was wrong. I don't think they take makeup off well unless you want to rub your face off. I bought the cucumber and sage and also did not like the smell at all.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation