Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes - Pink Grapefruit Reviews

Ranked #49 out of 144 in Facial Wipes

January 26, 2017

Takes off all of my lipstick without all the stingy sensation some wipes do. It's a cooling effect. Left feeling fresh after. The wipes aren't that thick

January 10, 2017

I love the scent and fresh feeling these leave but unfortunately they do barely anything for make up removal or they really just feel too rough to swipe around compared to my normal wipes. I like to keep them in my gym bag to freshen up my bare face after a workout or when I just feel like I need a lazy face clean. They are quite pricey for something that doesn't necessarily help with my day to day face routine as they compare to the price of my go to make up wipes with less effectiveness.

1.5/5

November 15, 2016

Unfortunately my skin did not like these wipes. I have tried many wipes and most don't bother me but the Burt's Bees ones burned my skin. I thought they were supposed to be mostly natural? I'm assuming not. I haven't had problems with any of their other prducts so I'm not sure why I reacted to these... :(

August 17, 2016

I love the smell of pink grapefruit and I love Burt's Bees. Thought this would be a win-win situation. Not the case. As you take a towelette out of the package, you notice that the smell is nice, the towelette seems like a nice quality but then comes the moment that you put it to your face. On contact and during usage, it seems like you have found a nice facial cleansing towelette, but then, as you have unfortunately already rubbed the towelette all over your face, it starts to burn. A not so painful, but extremely annoying burn that makes you never want to use this product ever again. I'm not sure if everyone would have the same experience, but be warned.

March 09, 2016

I love using Burt's Bees lip balm, so decided I would give their make up wipes a shot.
    These took alll my make up off, even my mascara.
    The pink grapefruit wipes smell AMAZING, and are refreshing.

January 05, 2016

These were refreshing leaving my skin citrisy clean

September 29, 2015

YUCK, what a terrible smell these have. I could not get past the smell to even try the product.

0.5/5

Burt Bees Facial Cleasnsing Towelettes Pink Grapefruit;

I love the brand Burt Bees but not this product.
    For eyes, I find citrus (grapefruit orange lime) is too harsh for the eyes, prefer more gentle
    less scents, less additions in terms of additions to products that remove eye makeup.

It did do its jobs to remove makeup
    cute concept
    pink and grapefruit
    but I found too harsh on the eyes

September 29, 2015

These facial wipes were purchased for me, but honestly I wouldn't waste my money on them. The smell is disguisting. Yes they remove the makeup, if you can get past that smell.

September 11, 2015

I love these wipes by Burt Bees.I like the faint fruity smell on them and all it takes is just one wipe ,to remove all that eye makeup and wipe your face to a clean fresh scent.The wipes seem to be a little thicker than most wipes and I would recommend these Burt Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with a Pink Grapefruit scent.Gentle enough to use on the most sensitive skin or what ever your skin type.I would recommend these wipes