Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes - Pink Grapefruit Reviews

Ranked #51 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

1.5/5

November 15, 2016

Unfortunately my skin did not like these wipes. I have tried many wipes and most don't bother me but the Burt's Bees ones burned my skin. I thought they were supposed to be mostly natural? I'm assuming not. I haven't had problems with any of their other prducts so I'm not sure why I reacted to these... :(

August 17, 2016

I love the smell of pink grapefruit and I love Burt's Bees. Thought this would be a win-win situation. Not the case. As you take a towelette out of the package, you notice that the smell is nice, the towelette seems like a nice quality but then comes the moment that you put it to your face. On contact and during usage, it seems like you have found a nice facial cleansing towelette, but then, as you have unfortunately already rubbed the towelette all over your face, it starts to burn. A not so painful, but extremely annoying burn that makes you never want to use this product ever again. I'm not sure if everyone would have the same experience, but be warned.

March 09, 2016

I love using Burt's Bees lip balm, so decided I would give their make up wipes a shot.
These took alll my make up off, even my mascara.
The pink grapefruit wipes smell AMAZING, and are refreshing.

January 05, 2016

These were refreshing leaving my skin citrisy clean

September 29, 2015

YUCK, what a terrible smell these have. I could not get past the smell to even try the product.

0.5/5

Burt Bees Facial Cleasnsing Towelettes Pink Grapefruit;

I love the brand Burt Bees but not this product.
For eyes, I find citrus (grapefruit orange lime) is too harsh for the eyes, prefer more gentle
less scents, less additions in terms of additions to products that remove eye makeup.

It did do its jobs to remove makeup
cute concept
pink and grapefruit
but I found too harsh on the eyes

September 29, 2015

These facial wipes were purchased for me, but honestly I wouldn't waste my money on them. The smell is disguisting. Yes they remove the makeup, if you can get past that smell.

September 11, 2015

I love these wipes by Burt Bees.I like the faint fruity smell on them and all it takes is just one wipe ,to remove all that eye makeup and wipe your face to a clean fresh scent.The wipes seem to be a little thicker than most wipes and I would recommend these Burt Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with a Pink Grapefruit scent.Gentle enough to use on the most sensitive skin or what ever your skin type.I would recommend these wipes

September 07, 2015

I just purchased these two days ago and so far so good. They smell great, and work fairly well. I find that it still left a bit of makeup behind but overall good quality. Cant beat the smell though.

September 07, 2015

These wipes smell amazing, I love the smell of grapefruit . It's pleasant to remove your makeup to that smell and they actually work pretty well and are gentle for sensitive skin.

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil