Burt's Bees Facial Cleansing Towelettes with White Tea Extract Reviews

Ranked #622 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

August 10, 2016

The towelettes are sized generously, and one is always enough for me to remove all my make-up and and clean my face. They are also really durable, and don’t stretch or break. Although they are meant for all skin types, they felt drying, and I needed to use a heavy moisturizer after them. Also, I would have liked it better if they were a bit more moist. All in all, I liked them enough to use them again if I stumble upon them, but not enough to go and buy them.

October 28, 2014

these come in a clixk flap top to keep them moiste. i love these wipes. effective cleaning and moisturizing

September 06, 2013

Love these wipes! Very gentle on skin. Cleanse my face completely. Does not dry out my skin. My skin is clearer, and smoother. A MUST in my daily beauty routine.

November 11, 2012

I love buying Facial Cleansers. I usually stick to a particular brand, but when I came upon Burt's Bee's, I had to jump on the opportunity! It says on the package "Removes dirt, oil and makeup without rinsing" and it stands behind what it says for sure! The smell of them make you feel so clean and fresh also. The fact that it's Dermatologist-Tested, Ophthalmologist-Tested makes me feel like I'm buying a safe and effective product. When you see a product that says "No Parabens, Phthalates, or Petrochemicals" means that it's natural, and good for the environment. Which also means it's worth giving a try.

October 27, 2012

LOVE these! I have tried so many facial towelettes like these from so many brands and rarely do they get my makeup off without scrubbing, scrubbing and then at some point breaking down and washing my face. And I never wear waterproof makeup. Though these don't get every scrap of eyeliner off if I am wearing on camera makeup, they do a great job of taking off all of my day to day makeup. They don't irritate my sensitive skin and I find I don't have to use that many to get everything off.

June 26, 2012

these are some of my favorite facial wipes. they claim to remove makeup, cleanse, & tone, all in one easy step. they do indeed remove makeup, however i do not find them to be gentle enough for removing mascara. for that, i prefer that almay makeup remover pads. anyway, they are great for cleansing/toning in a rush, or just freshening up. my only beef with these is that they have a very potent, rather unpleasant smell. i've gotten used to it though, and it's not something that would keep me from repurchasing these. they aren't too pricy, about $5 (USD) at a local drugstore. i keep these in my purse in case of any sort of emergency, etc. like them a lot.
another great thing to note is that these are 99.1% natural, and biodegradeable.
claim from the website:
Remove make-up, cleanse and tone in one easy step. Infused with White Tea and Cucumber Extracts plus Aloe, these towelettes clean your face naturally. So you can give your skin the care it needs no matter where you are.

•Removes dirt, oil and make-up without rinsing
•Formulated with White Tea and Cucumber Extracts