Burt's Bees Grapefruit Lip Shimmer Reviews

Ranked #148 out of 819 in Lip Balm

January 15, 2017

I normally love everything Burt's Bees but this one is a miss for me. I like the very subtle colour that I can get from it (I dno't like really obvious lip colour) but I HATEEEEE the peppermint feeling after I put it on. Good moisture otherwise and my mother in law disagrees with me so ... some will love!

December 29, 2015

Decent moisturization but the color was no good. I'd never buy this again.

December 11, 2015

Burts Bees Grapefruit Lip Shimmer gives a nice tint of glossy colour and still has that great Burts Bees softening tingle.

August 01, 2015

I will always love burts bees products. They are natural and work very well. The lip products are always very thick and provide a great hydratation to the lips. I strongly recommend it to everybody!

July 30, 2015

I am not satisfied with the result of this product

July 08, 2015

I have never been a fan of Chap stick or lip gloss. Chap stick is too waxy and lip gloss too sticky!!! When I discovered Burt's Bee Lip Shimmer I was hooked. As it is I have somewhat of a thin upper lip so most lipstick shades don't work for me especially red tones. Burt's Bee is the bomb. I have tried almost every single shade and go through them quite quickly.

July 07, 2015

Great for chapped lips, and as an added bonus it gives you a bit of color and some shimmer

June 08, 2015

love Burts Bees Lip Shimmer, lips feel velvettly soft.

June 08, 2015

love this, not only does it help when your lips are chapped but it also adds some shimmer and color

June 08, 2015

Fun little lip balm from Burts Bees. I have weakness to everything and anything grapefruit!! :) Not too big of a fan of the shimmer though.