Burt's Bees Grapefruit Lip Shimmer Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 787 in Lip Balm

December 29, 2015

Decent moisturization but the color was no good. I'd never buy this again.

December 11, 2015

Burts Bees Grapefruit Lip Shimmer gives a nice tint of glossy colour and still has that great Burts Bees softening tingle.

August 01, 2015

I will always love burts bees products. They are natural and work very well. The lip products are always very thick and provide a great hydratation to the lips. I strongly recommend it to everybody!

July 30, 2015

I am not satisfied with the result of this product

July 08, 2015

I have never been a fan of Chap stick or lip gloss. Chap stick is too waxy and lip gloss too sticky!!! When I discovered Burt's Bee Lip Shimmer I was hooked. As it is I have somewhat of a thin upper lip so most lipstick shades don't work for me especially red tones. Burt's Bee is the bomb. I have tried almost every single shade and go through them quite quickly.

July 07, 2015

Great for chapped lips, and as an added bonus it gives you a bit of color and some shimmer

June 08, 2015

love Burts Bees Lip Shimmer, lips feel velvettly soft.

June 08, 2015

love this, not only does it help when your lips are chapped but it also adds some shimmer and color

June 08, 2015

Fun little lip balm from Burts Bees. I have weakness to everything and anything grapefruit!! :) Not too big of a fan of the shimmer though.

June 08, 2015

I love Burts bees products and the burts bees grapefruit lip shimmer is no exception. The lip shimmer was just the right amount, i didn't feel like i was in the 80s with frosted lips lol
my lips stayed hydrated and i loved the grapefruit

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes