Amazing

Burt’s Bees (Guava) Lip Shimmer Reviews

Ranked #425 out of 784 in Lip Balm

November 25, 2016

From what I remember, they used to be 5$, but now they went up to 7$. It has decreased my rating a little bit, from giving it a full 5 stars. The quality is still the same. Same formula. I love it! The mint feeling is nice and it has a nice sweetness to it. This also lost a star in the quality part was that it does not twist down. I remember from years ago they twist down, unless I got my memory wrong. In any case, I dislike things that can only twist up.
Love, love, this colour. My skin tone is medium which makes things so hard usually. Pale lip colours make me look sick and too dark just pops too much, but this colours is absolutely nice for me.
Despite the cons, please don't be fooled. I absolutely love this!

October 25, 2014

Pros: Moisturizing, soothing, peppermint scent, adds a little extra color

Cons: Some may not like the tingly sensation of the peppermint

~ Product Description

Burt’s Bees says; “Luminescent earth pigments add a hint of color to our natural beeswax lip balm to give your lips the lift they need.”

The featured ingredient is sunflower oil. Burt’ Bees tells us; “This oil is an excellent nutritious food for the body and skin.”

This lip balm comes in a 2.76 g (0.0975 oz) twist-up tube and lasts a long time.

~ My Experience

I like to wear a little color on my lips every day. Nothing too dramatic, just a hint of color and shine and Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer is the answer. I get a delicate color, a little shine all while keeping them soft and healthy and chap-free. It is my absolute favorite lip balm and I never leave home without it.