Burt's Bees Hand Salve Reviews

Ranked #638 out of 1413 in Body Lotions & Creams

Need some salvation for rough, dry hands? Our most intensive hand treatment, this formula is packed with botanical oils, herbs and beeswax to moisturise hard-working, rough, dry hands. It's an everyday miracle. For more information, please visit http://www.burtsbees.ca.

November 27, 2016

Not sure what all the fuss is about. This is the second product I've tried from Burt's Bees and I find them overpriced and low quality. It's nice that they are natural but the effectiveness is lacking. The hand salve is greasy just like the lip balms. I won't waste money on any of this company's products again.

September 24, 2016

This hand salve is the best fix for dry, chapped, and cracked skin! My skin becomes extremely dry in the winter and between food preparation and diaper changes I make this worse when I wash my hands mega frequently. I have tried many creams and treatments over the years but now this is the only one I buy.

The smell is a bit much for me and seems medicinal, so I prefer to apply this at night in a large daily dose instead of at work or in public, unless my hands are very cracked. Also, when my hands are very raw, I experience some stinging when applying this, but it is well worth it given how intensively and quickly that it promotes relief and repair.

February 16, 2016

Works great for dry and cracked hands due to the cold or even too much cleaning. The product is very soothing to my sore hands. Plus the bonus of it is; very little needs to be used in order to be effective. :-)

April 17, 2015

In the winter I use this every night. I have a toddler and I am constantly washing my hands, thus I need a lot of help with retaining moisture.

February 06, 2015

use it every night

October 29, 2014

I put this on at night before I go to sleep. I find a little goes a long way. it makes my cuticles soft and my hands feel great the next morning.

September 24, 2014

Although this product is a little greasy (although most hand salves I've tried are), as someone with dry cracking hands, I found it to be quite effective throughout the winter, and it lasts a long time.

March 11, 2014

I did not enjoy this product! I normall like Burts Bees stuff but found this left my hands greasy and was not as effective as I wanted as a salve.
There are better products out there.

February 01, 2014

I find it does provide lots of moisture to my hands but it also feels too greasy! not to mention that the smell is very strong and it reminds me of vaseline

August 15, 2013

My daughter has always had sensitive skin, and it broke my heart to see how chapped her hands got this past winter. They were bright red, cracked, and she would scream in pain when washing her hands. You never want to see your 4 year old go through this. We couldn't use regular lotions as it would burn and cause more pain. I was about to take her to the doctor to see what, if any relief he could provide when my mother in law recommended a hand salve. I immediately went to the store and picked up Burts Bees Hand Salve. We put it on her overnight, and by morning she was better - not perfect, but a LOT better. We used this all winter to fix her hands and prevent them from getting chapped again. It's oily, but it works well.