Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #141 out of 783 in Lip Balm

Burts Bees Honey Lip Balm is loaded with coconut and sunflower oils. To keep your lips hydrated, the Honey Lip Balm includes beeswax in their formula to seal in hydration. For a refreshing tingle, Burts Bees added peppermint oil.
The lips are kept healthy with Burts Bees Honey Lip balm for their rich formula of beeswax, shea butter, almond oil, cocoa butter and lanolin!
see their main website for more details at: www.burtsbees.ca

September 16, 2016

Nourishing, inexpensive lip balm that keeps lips hydrated and fresh throughout the day. Reapplication isn't necessary after one application as this keeps your lips nice and supple. Also wears well with gloss.

April 26, 2016

It's all natural has many unique scents and helped revive crusty lips. I recommend this product to anyone since it's natural. I will always purchase this.

March 21, 2016

I love Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm. I use it daily. I especially love to use it in the winter when my lips are so chapped. It is very effective and soft on my lips. I would recommend it to anyone who uses lip balm.

March 18, 2016

This product was okay in my books but I probably wouldn't purchase it again. And honestly, it's the taste that threw me off (no, I wasn't eating my lip balm). It didn't get the taste of honey when I was wearing it, and instead I got more of a taste of beeswax whenever I wore it. It was a decent balm, but not my absolute favourite.

January 25, 2016

love it! keep my lips moisturized and I had cracking problem in the corner of my lips and the only lip balm that did help is this one!!

January 21, 2016

I looooooveeeeeeeee this product. I can't live without it everyday. I've been using it for years. It moisturizes and doesn't have a strong taste like other lip balms. I also put this on first before applying my lipstick.

December 16, 2015

I really like this product. It goes on smooth and make my lips feel softened and moisturized. I don't really get the sense of "honey" in the lip balm through smell neither through taste (just more of a beeswax type of smell and taste) but that doesn't bother me too much. I hate the price. I would buy a tone more if they were cheaper.

December 02, 2015

I love Burt Bee products, they work really well,and this really hydrates my lips and keeps them moist.

September 23, 2015

There's no denying that this lip balm works. My lips felt amazing after it's use. It is just an odd flavour/taste/smell. It smells a lot like baby powder. I thought maybe it had gone bad, but I've done a bunch of reviews and people said this is normal... hmm!

July 23, 2015

I really love Burt's Bees products, but this lip balm had a very thick grainy consistency, and reeked of baby powder. Not a favorite. I tried to pass it off to my husband, but he wouldn't use it either because of the scent.