Burt's Bees Hydrating Lip Balm with Coconut & Pear
Good

Burt's Bees Hydrating Lip Balm with Coconut & Pear Reviews

Ranked #118 out of 783 in Lip Balm

October 10, 2016

For me this is the second best lip balm on the market, right after blistex. It's very hydrating and actually treats your lips instead of only adding a glossy layer. Sometimes it's easy to be fooled by the packaging, this one is not as pretty as some other lip balm but don't judge a book by it's cover!

October 08, 2016

So, I think I've found my newest addiction. This Burts Bees hydrating lip balm, goes on smoothly, is not waxy at all and has a heavenly coconut taste and scent. It relieves my dry lips in a second, and continues to hydrate my lips for a long time. I don't have to replace it very often (although it is tempting to, the flavour is so good), and the overall condition of my lips has improved. It is 100% natural. It do sent leave white residue on your lips as some lip balms do. This is a new must have for me.

April 20, 2016

I initially bought this product because I was out shopping in the cold and my lips became so dry and were burning! I grabbed it because it said hydrating and it did not disappoint! After just a couple of applications, my lips were rehydrated and feeling great! I've never had this happen with a lip balm before!! Needless to say, this is my absolute go to when my lips are needing some hydrating love!!