Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #234 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

September 23, 2016

This is my backup cleanser for when I'm unable to get my high-end cleanser on sale. I love the way this feels on my face, leaves a tingly clean feeling.

January 15, 2016

pricey but a great product that is as natural as they can make it. let's hope with the takeover from clorox, that they continue to bring us great healthy products for our skin.

December 11, 2015

Looking for a cleaner that does not dry out your skin and leaves your skin smooth hydrated and feeling refreshed then this is definitely the cleanser for you. I love anything that helps with anti-aging and moisturizes my skin, I get very dry skin in the winter and this product definitely helps to rid this issue. Love it and the fragrance is very pleasant as well. I would absolutely recommend this cleanser.

May 17, 2015

This cleanser is definitely the most moisturizing cleanser I’ve used so far. In the past, the cleansers I’ve tried ranged from drugstore to high-end, but after rinsing any one of them off, my skin always felt tight, like the cleansers had stripped the oils off of my face. I have mild combination skin and I was pleasantly surprised when my skin felt normal after I rinsed and then dried my face after using this cleanser.

For someone who dislikes scented products, I was also pretty surprised when I discovered that I liked the fragrance of this Cream Cleanser – it’s floral, yet it isn’t cloying and it smells refreshing (good for those tired mornings!). When I apply this cleanser to my face there is no lather, which is a plus in my books because I’m afraid of what some companies have put in their products to make it foamy. This cleanser is also easy to rinse off.

Overall, I’m impressed with Burt’s Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser. For a company that I had previously thought to only produce lip products, they’ve produced a solid product.

March 08, 2015

I like to use this intense cleanser every few weeks in the cold months. It is on the thick side and you have to rub it in well. It does the job and leaves your skin feeling soft.

September 09, 2014

Absolutely adore this product!

May 16, 2014

I tried and used the Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser with Clary Sage in conjunction with the night cream. My first impression of the packaging was simple, nice and descriptive. I used this all of winter, which the season where my skin is prone to cracking due to the cold and dry winter air. After using it, I was surprised at how well it worked. I noticed the difference right away, my skin was smooth and felt hydrated. My skin became softer, smoother and properly hydrated! I loved it!!!! Both the night cream and cleanser were thick, thus a good thing for winter. I didn't need to use a lot, thus it lasted me a long time. There were no greasiness, but it felt silky both my face and the texture of the cleanser and cream. The scent was a little overpowering for me, but it smelled nice of the clary sage and it was a refreshing scent. In addition, I loved that it was all natural product! It is on the pricey as with rest of Burt's Bees products, but I think it's worth it, especially during the cold winter months.

March 27, 2014

I highly recommend this for anyone with dry skin. This is my go to cleanser in the winter when my skin is super dry. I like that the ingredients are natural and that the fragrance isn't too strong.

January 23, 2014

I really liked this product. I do have sensitive skin and particularly dry skin during the winter. This product did not cause any reaction to my skin and left me feeling refreshed.

October 03, 2013

I used Burt's Bees Intense Hydration Cream Cleanser with Clary Sage along with the I.H. night cream. I am quite impressed with these products. I had a little trouble with the thickness of the cream cleanser at first, but once I cut down how much I used, I was good to go. I love the fresh, clean scent of the I.H. products. It's very refreshing, but not overpowering like some are. I found that I need a little more help with my eye makeup to remove it fully, however that was the only draw-back that I've found. The fact that Burt's Bees is all natural is a big plus for me, but even more I love the smell, the feel after apply these products, as well as, in the morning my face just feels silky not greasy. I wish it was a little cheaper, but overall I absolutely love the Intense Hydration with Clary Sage products!